Threesome - THRUST Pro Elite Alana

So, we've been lucky enough to have a few amazing thressome in our time (FFM) but having moved to the middle of nowhere 'opportunities' seem somewhat limited.

We've seen the Thrust Pro Elite Alana (or Tiana) and wondered if they might be worth a go (albeit an expensive one). We've read the reviews and they seem positive BUT, we were wondering if anyone on the forum has used one?

I ask as we've also had a few Fleshligths and have found that when you orgasm, they're a bit overly intense and nothing like the real thing (the closest being Jenna Haze's ass which is fairly smooth with gentle curves).

I'd hate to blow a few hundred quid and find that this the same.

I've recently purchased this toy.

First off, I should mention that all the pink colouring around the vaginal entry wore after first use of the toy. Lovehoney have underlined that this should not happen, so I am returning for a replacement to see how that goes. Hopefully it was just bad luck. But you could go for the Tiana model, which has the benefit of being all one colour (I think?).

Secondly, I did read on the instruction booklet that this toy is "great for threesomes". When I read this to my wife, she laughed me out of town. We weren't quite sure how this would work, since there isn't a huge amount of interaction your partner can have with this toy, once you are actually using it penetratively. On the other hand, neither of us is interested in a threesome really - so maybe we are just not using our imaginations!

Finally, I did find the toy quite different from a fleshlight. I really like fleshlights (and the similar Tenga products), but I see what you mean about the intensity of stimulation, which is focused mainly on the glans. With the Alana toy, you are controlling the thrust and depth of penetration more like real sex - so it does feel different. It's still a ribbed, rubber canal, so physically the feeling is similar to a fleshlight - but the thrusting motion is more realistic.

They are definitely a bit too sensitive. I hate fleshlight brand fleshlights. I'll use almost anything else. I go for basically any other brand.

MK7 wrote:

They are definitely a bit too sensitive. I hate fleshlight brand fleshlights. I'll use almost anything else. I go for basically any other brand.

defam wrote:

...I've recently purchased this toy.

...on the other hand, neither of us is interested in a threesome really - so maybe we are just not using our imaginations!

...with the Alana toy, you are controlling the thrust and depth of penetration more like real sex - so it does feel different. It's still a ribbed, rubber canal, so physically the feeling is similar to a fleshlight - but the thrusting motion is more realistic.

Thanks to you both for replying so soon.

MK7 - did you mean the FLs are over stimulating or the Thrust?

It's been a while since I posted on this forum so I don't want to be too explicit but we think it's got its potential place. It's definitely not going to be the real thing but it should still be fun (and a lot less hassle).

Interesting regarding the FLs. I think my mouth version and perhaps one of the origina FL girls 'lotus' were both way too over-stimulating during orgasm. The blowjob strokers LH sell are far better IMO.

(We were considering Tiana but made the decision that if the toy is also t be used when my wife is away, Alana's a more realstic match).