Threesome

My personal view is that a fantasy can sometimes be better than reality.

We’ve discussed a threesome and agreed it would likely not work for us so not worth the risk of an awkward evening

4 Likes

Absolutely not with friends

2 Likes

I will like to treat my hubby and my self with another woman

2 Likes

I’ve got a mate who’s partner used to treat him with a different one of her friends on each birthday, once she brought 2 of them back! All stunning woman but I they aren’t together now and I think that was partly the reason

2 Likes

Hey @ChloJakes sorry to take over the topic. Is fabswingers a safe community? It could be the perfect solution for us but I don’t want identity being leaked

1 Like

Seems OK to me. Threesomes with random singles, no partner guilt.
Being the guy in the middle though it can be tricky to get the rhythm right

1 Like

@Sayandkay Sorry for my late response!

I think it’s relatively safe. I never showed any public headshots. It was mostly lingerie shots I uploaded, just like here.

You could use a fake name until you actually decide to do a social with someone, then you can decide if you want to go further with them (my favourite couple did this until they felt comfortable with me).

Hide personal details, just keep everything super simple and you should be good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks! edited by mod:sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is another post recently opened in the forum where i posted, unsure how to link the post but its “Threesum”. This is what i wrote:

I got one thing to say about that, start with a fetish club and/or swingers club, there are some classy ones about that are very welcoming. Avoid seedy ones you will get some inspiration if you do your research (things starting to open up again). None of the clubs we have been to are any pressure and you dont do anything you dont want! What general location are you in, i might be able to suggest some ideas! We have been to a few!
We have never been in a 3 before and being there opens up your mind, watching is fun and you might find the oh sneaking in a snog and take it from there.

1 Like

This is something my husband and I often talk about but I think it may only remain as a fantasy.

4 Likes

Definitely try it if possible. I had a threesome with my ex and her friend and it was amazing. Or if you aren’t comfortable with another person getting intimate watching is always an option.

You need to have a next level amount of trust.
It’s not the act itself it’s the fall out.
If you have ever been jealous of your partner hanging out with friends more than spending time with you, you’ll probably find that you will descend into a deep dark green paranoia.

1 Like

or just meet two other random strangers

1 Like