Threesome

What do you think about threesome sex?
Married for 2 years, we love to try something new and are now thinking about a threesome

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @artemov9505 :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a very popular subject on here, so there are lots of topics about it if you fancy a read of something while you wait for some more replies?

Threesomes | Swinging

1 Like

They can be fun. All I would say is as a married couple make sure you are both 100% comfortable with sharing your bed with some one else, that there are no doubts in either of your minds.

3 Likes

Yes, we also thought about it!
Comfort is very important
Therefore, we decided that we will not do this with friends.

edited by mod

I’ll throw in some advice from a different angle.

As a single female who has joined many a threesome, the above comments are correct. The couple must be 100% secure and sure they want to invite someone else into the relationship.

I’ve been in situations where the male part of the couple has ended up messaging me separately and it just causes things to be a tad awkward. With most of my threesome peeps (who I’ve stayed friends with), I’m usually in a group chat with both of them.

You must be a 100000% sure you want to do this. It’s a good idea to set boundaries from the beginning about what is and isn’t acceptable for both of you.

I hope you manage to work something out as threesomes are damn fun when they work :blush:

I’ll add that fabswingers is where I’ve had all my meets through. You’ve just got to fish your way through the time wasters.

13 Likes

Can definitely be a fun new experience if you are both keen to try it. There is definitely a risk that during the act, one person will feel left out or not be as into it so it’s really important to set clear boundaries and expectations beforehand to make sure that you’re all comfortable during the experience

Have fun!

3 Likes

The idea of it sounds very hot but I’ve been told the reality can sometimes be awkward especially if the third person don’t know the other 2 as then it’s like a third wheel type thing… but then on the flip side I know some people who’ve had awesome threesomes so I think it’s all down to the chemistry.

3 Likes

Me and my partner have been discussing this and swinging recently.
However I feel we need to have a proper sit down and discuss all the ins and outs so that we agree on what we would/wouldn’t want to include.

I also think it’s something we would need to ease into first rather than going straight in with full blown sex to make sure it’s 100% what we want. I would hate to rush into it and then it turn out to be something one of us regretted or have it cause issues between us.

As @ChloJakes has said, we have been recommended fabswingers by a friend so that is probably where we will start :slightly_smiling_face: hopefully be able to go to a few meets first before diving in covid permitting of course :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

They can be fun but make sure both of you are completely comfortable with it. I find them fun but if I’m not completely comfortable with my partner and another girl I feel like I’d go crazy, angry and jealous. Just my personal opinion and experience. Just be super careful. They can help relationships but they can also damage them too.

5 Likes

I can only state what everyone else has said really. Talk, talk and talk about it, and when you think you’ve finished talking, talk once more.
I would do it but my husband would never consider it and I know if he ever said yes it would be only to please me so wouldnt bother.
I’ve been the 3rd one with a couple and they are friends. Thankfully it didn’t ruin anything and there were rules and boundaries.
If you find someone, meet up first for a coffee. Discuss what you all want to get out of this. Has any of you got any hard limits. You could even make a checklist for you all to fill out so your all singing from the same hymn sheet and ensure you vet your third person and make sure they get regularly tested for STI’s. If they did ask to see their last results. You may even consider doing it away from home and your marital bed.
There’s such a fine line between it being an amazing experience that you want to do again and it being awful and possibly ruining what you have together. Xx

5 Likes

Tee hee! :grin:

Sorry. I really am appallingly immature. But, y’know…

I’ll get m’coat.

10 Likes

Haha it’s normally me finding innuendos out of anything. Can’t believe I missed that one :joy:

4 Likes

thank you very helpful answer!

1 Like

I’m up to try most things at least once, if I don’t like it I won’t do it again. However, a threesome is a definite no go for me. I could not cope with seeing my partner do the things we do together with someone else. It would seriously mess with my head. We’ve talked about it, and whilst he has had a threesome in the past, he too says that he would hate, for example, watching me giving a bj to someone else.

As has been said if all parties are comfortable with it then that’s fine, but it’s not for us.

3 Likes

It’s always good to be the guest star as you don’t have any of the issues that can possibly come afterwards. I totally agree with the comments about it being someone you don’t know. I made the mistake of joining a couple and I was friends with the female half, I’d only class her husband as an acquaintance. Unfortunately as someone else has experienced he decided to pursue me afterwards and it became extremely uncomfortable and the friendship ended as a result. Just make sure you are 100% ready for it. Trust is the most important aspect but I hope you have fun if you decide to go ahead.

2 Likes

I’d like to join in with another couple making it a mmf. Not sure if I’d actually do anything with the guy but who knows… in the heat of the moment I could be tempted! And I’m up for trying anything at least once :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If I was still with my ex I have no doubt we’d of been swinging and god knows what else!

My advice would be not in your own home and not with friends. Other than that go for it and enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Im in the same boat but wife did drunkenly say a few years back about this kind of situation with me and a guy but never discussed further once the booze had worn off

1 Like

Might be for the best really! A decision made while on the booze could turn out to be a huge mistake :grimacing:

2 Likes