Thrust range recommendations

Hey All,

I’m thinking of getting an entry level (pun intended) male masterbator (or 2) as a first toy, and I’ve been looking at the thrust range

A lot of them seem pretty similar (Eva, Ella, Lea in the mini range for example) and there seem to be a few different options at each level/size/style. Anyone got any experience of using any of the thrust toys and can give a view of what the differences/similarities are between them? Or recommend any of them?

I’m wanting to stay fairly discreet in terms of size and below the £50 mark total spend (thinking of maybe picking up a couple of smaller ones to try for that, if they’re worthwhile)

Thanks in advance!

D

I’m going to follow this thread. I’ve ordered Ruby for my husband as his first toy. It’s due today so would like to see what everyone else says about this range. I also ordered the Tenga egg so am very curious to see his reaction on that.

I think the weight/size plays a role, as the heavier it is the more you feel like you’re thrusting into it, rather than moving it up and down on yourself - if that makes sense. :slightly_smiling_face:

The larger sizes are also longer, 6’ vs 5’ internal length. I’ve not tried the cup versions but the others feel good for some solo play.

They all have quite small canal diameters, they do stretch but can be a bit awkward to use initially. You need to be lubed and have a good erection to enter the very soft toy. The hole for the vibe is great and it’s really worth getting a good bullet to use with these.

I’ve been considering one of the strokers to try out as my first toy and maybe some more expensive ones eventually depending how it goes :smile_cat:

Sophia has been a lot of fun: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/thrust-pro-elite-sophia-realistic-vagina-and-ass-2kg/a35244g64013.html

@Kh1985 let us know how he gets on, I’ve been considering the Ruby too!

@Ian_Chimp I hadn’t thought of that with the weight. Certainly think it would make a difference as yiu move up the sizes, but will the relatively small differences between the mini range make much difference?

Might have to buy a couple of them to find out lol

So it was actually Lea I got. I forgot that o changed literally at the last moment.
We tried it last night. Gonna pop a review on the website now. She’s quite tight but I gave her a little finger and she’s quite realistic inside. Hubby said that once in she’s a tiny bit tighter than me but nothing to rave about. I’m taking that as a compliment :joy:
He takes a while to cum through masturbatuon so we didn’t get the wow moment that others described but we used a bullet in her as well and he said that was quite nice. Definately need lots of lube.
I was using it on him as that’s how we tend to use our toys rather than solo but I can imagine that solo play would be different as you know how much pressure you can withstand.
Saying all that he was chuffed to get it and said he’s looking forward to having me use it on him again. For the price I would say go for it. I’m going to get Ruby next I think!

1 Like

I don’t think so. The smaller ones should all be similar. It’s more when they get too heavy to lift comfortably, and then it’s easier to get your hips involved. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like