Thrusting vibrators

Have my eye on the 50 shades thrusting vibrator. I’ve read reviews on here and saw it’s also sold on **EDITED BY MOD** but ***EDITED BY MOD*** seems to have awful reviews and it’s a not a cheap toy by any means to invest in. Are thrusting vibrators worth the money are not?

I'll be honest I've never used one, but I have my beady little eyes on one of the Fun Factory range of toys here on the site. Although they are a slightly different sort of thrusting, I want to try both kinds anyway.

I've read mixed reviews on the FunFactory Stronic types and purely because of the price I'm a little reluctant to take the plunge just yet, but I'm sure if one appears on a deal I will give it a thorough going through!

Anyway, apologies for high-jacking your post, but I'm keen to see what people say on this one as I'm kind of in the same lost boat at sea as you Emma!

xxx

This Happy Rabbit one is very similar, and it's got a small discount at the moment too. 👍 And if you buy from Lovehoney you can use your 25% off Unlimited discount, plus there's the Happiness Promise if you don't get on with it. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38897

Mrs Chimp quite likes the gizmo-gadget toys, but I have to admit they're not her regular go-tos. I think if you're looking for 'the one' then it may not meet your expectations, but if you're looking to try 'one more' as something a little different then you might be quite pleased with it.

I've tried a few now. A Stronic (almost silent but not a huge range of movement), the Swan (amazingly strong thrusts and vibes plus the ears!) and most recently a Lifelike Lover thrusting and Rotating dildo (which is probably my favourite because of the rotating bit).

It depends on what you're looking for I suppose. They all tend to be heavier than a normal rabbit so if you have wrist problems like me you'll need to think of positioning it with something or invest in a mount or one with suction (another plus for the Lifelike Lover).

There's also a bit of a knack to using them to get the most out of them. I've found they need holding lightly or I'm fighting the thrusting motion.

Like Mr Chimp says, there's always the Happiness Promise but have a good read of the reviews first to see which one rings your bell the most.

It's something we had never considered since my wife tends not to orgasm through penetration alone but we got one as a tester item a while back and she quite enjoyed it so we persevered. We have found that in combination with a little oral stimulation she can now orgasm quite quickly with the thrusting, rotating and vibrating dildo. It as a Lifelike Lover 8" version.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44061

Since we are also into pegging we got a second one for her to use on me and, although it is quite large, I find it very enjoyable and stimulating.

I have the fifty shades thrusting g-spot rabbit and personally, I love it. It just makes the mechanics of keeping the bunny ears in the right place whilst providing that moving pressure on the g-spot so much easier. And, I must say, the power is amazing, I think you really can tell it has two motors.

Hey ladies/gents I need help. Which do you prefer FSOG Thrusting Fun Factory Thrusting or Realistic thrusting and rotating ?

@Orgasm_Chaser out of the three can only speak for the last one but the O/H seems to enjoy it.

1 Like

That’s the one that I was leaning towards. Not too fussed on having the rabbit attached as I have several other clitoral stimulators

I’d prefer the last one for the thrusting motion - the Stronic looks an amazing texture but I have the realistic and what with the thrusting motion (which is more ‘thrusty’ than my Stronic Real) and the rotating beads, well, I love it.

Just to add to the mix though, I recently tested a FSOG Stroker rabbit. It has a come-hither motion that hits my G-spot perfectly so different sensation to thrusting, but I can highly recommend it.

Do you like that ‘stroking’ feeling on your G-spot or do you prefer straight thrusting?

1 Like

@VR it really does depend on what mood I’m in… I’ll just get both then? :joy::joy:

@Orgasm_Chaser that’s usually my MO :grin:

I was lucky enough to test both the FSoG thrusting and stroking rabbits, and thought both were excellent, the stroker just pips the thruster, and has been my ‘go to’ bunny ever since. As the good lady @VR says, highly recommended.

I can’t stop thinking about a thrusting dildo lately as I want something really exciting as a treat :sweat_smile:

Has anyone tried the dorcel one? I’ve got my eye on that and two of the fsog greedy girl thrusting toys- the black one and the purple power motion.
Sorry I would add links but I don’t know how!!

I’m not sure which to get so any recommendations are appreciated.

OH and I I’ve tried three different brands of these thrusting vibrators. We are extremely interested in them due to the possibility of closest it can get to DP action without actually involving someone else.

I must say that we have been extremely disappointed with all of them. We have tried every thrusting vibrator that is shaped like a real penis, and every single one of them has the problem of ceasing some type of thrusting motion when inserted.

They don’t all stop at the same time, but they all do eventually cease thrusting at times. Depending on the angle or the depth they all stop. Some of them stop vibrating as well.

I returned two of them for a refund, but the other one was unable to be returned due to policies.

I actually ordered a “Velvet Thruster” from another company a few weeks ago, only to be disappointed when the item that I ordered with attachments that cost me over $300 US, had not arrived for 2 weeks. We wound up canceling the order and getting a refund for reasons I won’t get into here.

So long story short The Velvet Thruster was one that we looked forward to receiving, however it may be a while since we canceled our order and don’t even know when they will be available again.

If anyone has any thing that they can recommend that would provide a deeper thrust than just an inch or two please forward your recommendations. That is other than an actual standalone machine.