Tie & Tease Vs Monogamy

Gem276 wrote:

We had a wicked time playing Tie and Tease on Saturday night! I lit candles and put on my new body's stocking, ended up with a very battered behind and like you said he was very pampered! The foreplay was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed licking the yogurt of his cock, ending in some really hot sex! Thank you all for your suggestions and tips! Xx

I thought you would enjoy it.Did you keep the body stocking on all the time?I allowed my Mrs to keep a babydoll on as she doesn,t like being naked for long periods.

I kept it on for most of it but only because neither the game or he dictated it until towards the end, once it was off for my returned massage and then orgasm it stayed off, I'm happy to be naked. I can see why a few drinks could help but we didn't drink and just followed the game, neither of us found it awkward at all, definitely all positives!! He will never be a sub though, we both like our roles as they are, if it was something he really wanted I'm sure that I'd oblige but I love that he's my Domme!

Its really good game .I don't think until you play fully appreciate it how good it actually is .I think the actions are in the main all doable without them being overly shocking .

I think its a brilliant game for those just getting into a bit of BDSM but shy about ordering their partner for example to strip off and bend over to receive a spanking . All you do is just read the card out, which takes away the tension IMO.

My only grumbles with the game , of which I have raised before is the shortage of enough cards . By photocopying backs of existing cards it is possible to make further cards.

Gem - Another question I forgot to ask did you just play level 1 or did you mix the level 2 cards in as well ? The latter type tend to get down to the business end very quickly .The former tend to get you warmed up.

I completely agree Mysteron, it does take any awkwardness out! I think we played level one as suggested first but he set it up so I can't guarantee! It was nice to follow someone else's instructions and not have that "responsibility" if you know what I mean? There aren't that many cards are there, we will be playing gain soon no doubt once the bruises disappear! X

Gem276 wrote:

I completely agree Mysteron, it does take any awkwardness out! I think we played level one as suggested first but he set it up so I can't guarantee! It was nice to follow someone else's instructions and not have that "responsibility" if you know what I mean? There aren't that many cards are there, we will be playing gain soon no doubt once the bruises disappear! X

You get a good game mixing the different level cards together . A warning though the spankings get more severe with the higher level cards .

Sounds like a lot of fun, he's not really taken me to my limit as I don't have a high pain threshold and he's frightened of really hurting me! Not sure how much more of the crop I could take but I'm curious to find out! 😉

Gem276 wrote:

Sounds like a lot of fun, he's not really taken me to my limit as I don't have a high pain threshold and he's frightened of really hurting me! Not sure how much more of the crop I could take but I'm curious to find out! 😉

I,m sure you will be fine as you know your safewords .

Oh yes, I'm not scared at all, I trust him implicitly and like you say, that's why we have safe words xx

Monogamy on order......... :-)

Looking forward to getting it!

I got monogamy today 😄 Really excited!