Tie & Tease Vs Monogamy

Which one should I go for? Who has both? What are the pros and cons?

We mostly stay at his at his place on the weekends and so we would mostly be playing this in the bedroom as he has teenagers who tend to go to bed later than us! As a couple we would probably say we are adventurous and since we got together have developed a sub(me)/ Dom relationship sex wise although it's pretty much always me that instigates.

As you are developing a D/s relationship, probably the Tie & Tease may be more suited to you both. Also it may help your partner to instigate things, as you can both take it in turns when playing the game, and he may get some new ideas. Although saying that, you could still play Monogomy and just add a D/s twist to it :) xx

I have both games but we've only played tie & tease, and I highly recommend it if you're exploring a D/s relationship.

We've only played it once so far but had an amazing night. Tried quite a few things we hadn't before.

But be aware is does take a while to play. We went twice round the board and it took over 4 hours! But we enjoyed ourselves so much we didn't notice the time 😏

We only have Monogamy and really enjoy it.
Our review is top of our list (I think) on our profile.

They are both good games and there isn't much between them .

I am pretty sure that you like a bit of impact play with your partner . Therefore I would go towards Tie and Tease . My Mrs on both occasions we have played as ended up with a red rear !

Manogomy really needs a full evening put to one side where as Tie and Tease just needs a couple of hours at most and much less preperation.Just Restraints ( provided with the game) and a paddle IIRC. You may want to use your own restraints though.

What we like about Tie and Tease is that its one of those games that you start fully clothed so its ideal after a night out . The Tease bit is that , when you start slowly getting undressed as you pick up cards with instructions on . The mini role plays are quite fun too .

If I know you well ,as I think I do , I think you will like this game. Era was a big fan of this game as well and got me into it ,

Would highly recommend Manogomy. It gets you to try things in the bedroom you otherwise might not have thought about. The time flies by, didn't feel like we'd been playing for a few hours.

Another vote for monogamy.. we have it and loved it.

I have had Tie and Tease on my wish list for ages and it was your review Luvved up Couple that made me question Manogamy V Tie and Tease!! It looks great, however I reckon Mysteron you do know my preferences and so for now I have bought Tie and Tease and Manogamy has gone on my wish list! Thanks guys! I can't wait for the weekend to play it now 😍😘

Enjoy Gem. We have Monogamy and love it but I think we may need to get Tie and Tease aswell. ☺️

Enjoy Gem. If your rubbish at dice throwing like my Mrs you'll need the soothing cream !

mysteron wrote:

Enjoy Gem. If your rubbish at dice throwing like my Mrs you'll need the soothing cream !

Thanks for the tip! Is there anything else that I should pack for our weekend as we don't live together yet and most of our sexual things are stored at my house as I buy them! X

Gem276 wrote:

I have had Tie and Tease on my wish list for ages and it was your review Luvved up Couple that made me question Manogamy V Tie and Tease!! It looks great, however I reckon Mysteron you do know my preferences and so for now I have bought Tie and Tease and Manogamy has gone on my wish list! Thanks guys! I can't wait for the weekend to play it now 😍😘

Good to know our reviews are being read and appreciated. πŸ‘ We love it and play regularly.

Gem276 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Thanks for the tip! Is there anything else that I should pack for our weekend as we don't live together yet and most of our sexual things are stored at my house as I buy them! X

I am guessing you mean for the game ?

Restraints/ ties. There is a lot of tieing up in it.

Paddle - A lot of impact play .

Massage oil - If I recall correctly there are a couple of cards that a massage is given

Baby doll nightie- There is a card that involves changing into another outfit .I also let my OH wear one instead of being in the buff as she isn't body confident.

Drinks ! Best played when your a bit tipsy and lose all your inhibitions.

A good tip in the game is that you never want to dice to be the submissive , otherwise you will be out of your clothes in no time and on the receiving end of everything. Always try to be the Dom wherever possible .The dice decide the role you have for each turn.

If there is something you don't like on a card skip it and pick another up. Don't force yourself or your partner to do anything they arn't comfortable with. Keep it fun!

Thanks for the heads up Mysteron! I'm really excited about this!! Will it be an issue that my OH is always the Dom when it comes to impact play?

Don't get me wrong he's never happier than when I'm on top of him and I'm happy to be naked or in lingerie so long as I'm warm enough so confidence isn't an issue but he'd never be spanked or tied up xx

There are 2 ways in which the game can be played. You can dice each turn to become dom or sub or you can keep to your normal roles. Either way it won't affect who wins the game. The sub will just be that bit sore ,often tied up and the Dom more pampered.

Sounds like great fun either way, we can play it by ear and he will know that I don't want to make him do anything he doesn't want but the odd massage for me would be nice too! Thank you xx

Well to get the massage , you need to be the Dom for that partucular action other wise you could be giving him one instead !

Thats why I think its best played whereby you dice to see whether you are a Dom or Sub for that turn .

If he ends up over your knee so be it. He might like to be dominanted for a change.I knowΒ I did !

If you enjoy this game then there is another game thats in the same family called Tease. We havn't played this yet and it is out of print but you can still get it from certain places . It looks quite good as well but its more of a slow stripping game , hence the title .

woohoo monogamy arrived looking forward to playing tonight!! xx

sexkitt3n wrote:

woohoo monogamy arrived looking forward to playing tonight!! xx

I bet that was a long game. Took us nearly 6 hours to complete a game as read .Once you get used to the game mechanics ,you can shorten the game and also spice it up .

We had a wicked time playing Tie and Tease on Saturday night! I lit candles and put on my new body's stocking, ended up with a very battered behind and like you said he was very pampered! The foreplay was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed licking the yogurt of his cock, ending in some really hot sex! Thank you all for your suggestions and tips! Xx