Tied tits advice?

Hi all,
Just after abit of advice, what are you lovely people using to tie your or partners breasts? After something quick and easier that can be done in the heat of the moment we have used bondage tape in the past but it’s abit of a faff
TIA

1 Like

Hi,

The best thing for breast bondage is rope and there are lots of different tie options, including tying together or separately. However, these aren’t particularly quick until you get used to doing it. Lovehoney do have some Rope Restraints that might work, but I don’t know how secure they would be or how tight they would stay.

You can get bondage belts that might work, but it would depend on the size of the breasts and may not work well for smaller breasts.

3 Likes

Would of never thought of that was thinking maybe hair bands

Be careful with anything silky/satin because they shouldn’t be tied with a tight knot as the knot can become really hard to undo and will just keep tightening.

Also be careful with elasticated things. You need to be able to get a couple of fingers under it which you can’t always do if you wrap them around. Also, make sure you use decent ones, you don’t want them snapping and hit anyone in the eye

2 Likes

Gaffer tape :joy::joy:

Ouch :joy:

1 Like

Lovehoney 's bondage tope is good. Very soft not too expensive and the gateway to further shabari , especially if you go for the 10m

We have the soft bondage rope for tit tying, that be said my OH loves to have her tits tied as tight as possible, now I appreciate this isn’t for everyone and some might say its probably not a good idea to tie them too tight but we have been tying up my OH tits for years and we’ve never had a problem.
And when I say tight I mean as tight as you can possibly pull the rope, she just loves it, she loves how rock hard her boobs go, the fact they turn purple, the raised vains in her boobs and how cold they go, she loves lying on them when they rock hard too!
Again it won’t be for everyone but its what we both love, we don’t do it tight for long periods of time and the only thing we’ve ever had is the next day it’s obvious her tits have been abused so she has to keep them covered up till they’re back to normal.

This has reminded me of a question I had. Can this type of play cause any long term issues? I haven’t tried tying before but like playing with clamps / weighted clamps and i can be a bit rough with them, tugging and pulling them off etc. Does anyone know if this could cause problems?

All I can say @Kitty-Cat01 is my wife has been regularly tying her tits up tightly over the last 10 or so years and they have not suffered, and like I said she’s brutal with it, the only difference to other things we do is they’re normally tied tight for around an hour then she releases them.

1 Like

Yes and no. Technically any tie that restricts the normal blood flow will cause damage if too tight for too long. What too tight and too long are will be a little different for each person. Temperature change, tingling or numbness are signs to stop. However, shorter term breast tying shouldn’t cause any long term issues. (Obviously this assumes there are no relevant medical conditions at play)

1 Like

Thanks @Calie and @Yes_man :blush: Good to know, sounds like I’m probably ok then :+1:

1 Like

Yeah @Kitty-Cat01 just take it easy at first and not for too long depending on how extreme you want to be, sounds like obvious advise but listen to your tits! They’ll tell if you’re playing to hard or not. XxX

1 Like