Tied up, blindfolded with ear plugs in.

Two of the senses switched off!! Then tickled with feathers, flogged with a flogger, scratched with nails, whacked with a paddle and best of all tortured with ice. What a night that was last night,. Gawwwd ice on the balls, amaaaazzzzing!!! Damn she got it afterwards, working me up into a frenzy, how dare she ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sounds like an amazing night! Good going ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

The thread title of tied up, blindfolded with ear plugs in also sounds like long haul flights.

That sounds great, how long did it take to train her to that level of pleasure?

your a very looks man.

Didn't train her it comes naturally to her lol. Yes I am a very lucky man.

Ear plugs sound interesting! Even blindfolded i can guess what he is about to do, might have to give that a try! :)

X

The last thing I told her before tying me up was dont touch my feet or my balls. What did she do. Whacked the soles of my feet with a paddle and tortured my nuts with ice. Thank you wifey ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Sounds great, my bf wouldn't dare touch my feet id kill him lol...

I think there must be more nerve endings in the feet than almost anywhere else on the body. Such an erogenous zone. I have found your never too old to learn new tricks, sex is such an adventure ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Id try most things but I have a horrible panicked thing about my feet :)

I would just laugh if he touched my feet, i am the most ticklish person ever! x

Wifey had a field day with the camera too, kinky bitch!! The things you ladies get up to while we are unaware and incapacitated ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Its funny this thread has been recently posted, Normally im the one in charged when it comes to bedroom fun but after watching 50 shades of grey friday night i was in the mood to be dominated and my husband did somthing very simler. He put some ear plugs in and then a hood over my head and gagged me, he then tied me up in various positions and really went at it with a riding crop he took some pictures and showed me later my bottom was bright red ! and i absolutly loved it !!!, i feel a tempory shift in bedroom dominance in our relationship

Sounds awesome, I love anything that plays around with removing or heigtening senses when playing, like blindfolds, background music so you can't hear where they are or what they are getting...

Blindfolds are great fun but I'm that noisy that a pillow over my face so i can eat it and yell into it works just aswell ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Might say to him later about earplugs just aslong as it's NOT his music I have to hear it will be fine.![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)