Tied Up

Ladies, need your help. When you are tied up, for those that are comfortable with that!, do you prefer to be able to talk and express yourself or be punished for making noise?

depends really. As long as I can give some sort of signal that we agree on, then I don't mind being gagged and punished if I make noise

Punished :p my oh is to worried about the old couple who live next door so I don't have a choice 😂

My OH says it depends on the mood she is in as long as there is a way to communicate a safe word or gesture.

It takes a huge amount of trust from both partners when you are tied up or in a vulnerable position.

You really need your partner to tell you exactly what she likes and doesn’t like before you start any type of bondage play, only your partner can tell you what she wants and feels comfortable with. It may be useful going through a simple check list of things she is happy with and you can include talking/not-talking, different types of bondage and scenarios etc. Then when you have this information and know her hard limits you can decide how the scene will go.

The most important thing is that she feels safe and as Purring-Pussy has mentioned, make sure you have safe words in place or a signal if she is gagged so that you know when to stop and check she is ok.

Safe words don’t mean that you don’t trust your partner. They are there to protect you both on a physical and emotional level.

I personally use the traffic light system. GREEN to let my Husband know that I am comfortable to continue - especially during a new activity or something that is more daring.

AMBER means ‘slow down’ or ‘I’m close to my limit’ and RED means ‘all play stops immediately’. If I am wearing a gag, then I either bang my hand on the bed or click my fingers to alert him. You can also hold a squeaky toy or a bell too.

Always play safe and have fun! x

I love being tied up, the feeling of helplessness is such a turn on for me and my partner says it gives him a sense of empowerment but from the first time we tried it he made sure I had a safe word to use incase he started to push past my limits. The fact that he suggested having a safe word and stops immediately if I use it definitely increased my trust in him which in turn allows my boundaries to be pushed a little further.

As Purring Pussy and Scorpius have said we feel that it's vital to our relationship to have a safe word to protect us from any harm either physically or emotionally seeing as it's meant to be about enjoyment rather than fear or abuse.

I've always wanted to try being gagged too but my OH has avoided it because we couldn't think of a way to use a safe word, so I'm going to suggest the idea of clicking or a squeaky toy/bell. Thanks for the advice Scorpius can't believe we didn't think of something like that ourselves :)

Oooohh depends what kind of sex we have, usually I'll be told to 'shhh' as there's always another flatmate in, sometimes I'm punished for making a noise which I really like ^_^ In the hot moments he's used my knickers as a gag which we both find very sexy. I love being tied up & blindfolded, I normally lie on my front like this so I have a pillow to bite into if things get noisy ^_^ I don't mind if I'm punished or not, I'm going to enjoy it either way!

+ 1 everything Scorps said.

My personal preference is punishment. I generally end up with some type of gag or another in my mouth and if we have the house to ourselves I intentionally get louder sometimes to push his buttons to get what I want faster.

We do have a safeword in place for times I can speak though it's very rare that I have to use it. If I can't speak I'll either scratch him if he's close enough or I'll click my fingers and play stops immediately.

Miss Noir, I like your style! Some great tips.

champs wrote:

Miss Noir, I like your style! Some great tips.

Thankyou ^_^

Punished!! I love to stay quiet I'm usually noisy so takes a lot of mental effort to stay shim. Although I would class myself as willfully disobedient so letting a whimper escape is rather fun :)

kinky-for-you wrote:

Punished!! I love to stay quiet I'm usually noisy so takes a lot of mental effort to stay shim. Although I would class myself as willfully disobedient so letting a whimper escape is rather fun :)

I think that is half of the excitement and the plan. My mind is definitely made up about what is going to take place. Thank you.

I need gagged, when I can talk I forget I'm supposed to be submissive sometimes and I start telling my hubby what to do or tell him he's not doing it right lol

I like being noisy & my OH loves it but living in a shared house sometimes im told to shh. The pillow's normally do the job!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I need gagged, when I can talk I forget I'm supposed to be submissive sometimes and I start telling my hubby what to do or tell him he's not doing it right lol

Brilliant, lol.

kitty x

I love being tied up! But we haven't tried gagging yet! It's something that I'm interested in trying one day, but for now I like being able to make noise!

I talk too much lol. he often tells me to shut up or he will make me shut up!"