Tights with penis sheath

Hello LH members, I hope you are all well.

I have a question, As the title of the thread states…do any of you know where these can be purchased from. Im not a usual size 30 waist kind of guy. I’m a 42" waist and have googled and googled and can’t find anything that caters for the bigger man.

Any help would be gratefully received

Thank you

1 Like

Hmm sadly forum rules state we’re not allowed to mention competitors but have you tried looking on well known sites that sell new and secondhand stuff?

Also it may be an option if LH hasn’t got anything to see about getting something made bespoke :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yer unfortunately we can’t recommend anything from anywhere else, im a 30” waist I really would of hoped LH would of catered for all sizes maybe @Lovehoney_Brenna can mention this and hopefully get bigger sizes for men and you may be able to get some bit from here soon! I use to do body building before I done my back in and I was 18.7st and found it hard to get normal clothes that fit the way I wanted them to especially the brands I would normally wear! Good luck on your search!

Thank you for the reply guys. And cheers for the advice.

Apologies for breaking the rules.

I’ve never tried sheath tights … only normal tights - it helps flatten things - if you know what I mean :wink:

Maybe I should give them a go.

R x

1 Like

There is a sight that sells tights that are crotchless so everything can hang out. Thetightspot they are the most comfortable and go up in big sizes.