Tights

Quite enjoy ripping the crotch in the throws of passion too.

Both of us like them, was a bit apprehensive of telling her my fetish for wearing them but she took it well and now enjoys me wearing tights or stockings

1 Like

As a cross dresser I love the feeling of tights especially without knickers

1 Like

Used to love stocking, but not worn them for a while, Ive moved onto leggings (rather than tights), and have discovered it turns me on no end to tear/cut the crotch out of hers to get at her...

I once invited a friend to stay over and she brought a tight/catsuit with her. we tried it out and it worked fantastically for me wering it, and I guess for her too then.
Ive still got a fishnet bodysuit behind the knickers in the top drawer, but I havent worn it for years. Ahh well, will be there in case of an emergency one day. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Paul111 wrote:

As a cross dresser I love the feeling of tights especially without knickers

OMG, no, I couldn't do without the knickers ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Used to wear with my wife. But she grew out of wearing them.So i enjoy wearing still.

1 Like

edited by mod

Getting a bit spammy there @horseman82

2 Likes

Same for us, my wife and I both love wearing them too. Especially crotch less tights for the obvious reasons!

1 Like

I do wear tights occasionally (just ordered some crotch less ones from in here), but my preference has to be stockings ā€¦ most certainly for dates and meetings xxx

R xx

3 Likes

I like to wear tights as part of a masturbation session rubbing my penis through to thin material and finish off with a vibrator on the tip

I couldnā€™t agree with you more @Rachel_sometimes

1 Like

Love it when the OH wears tights and no panties under her work suit. Today we were both in a client meeting and the thought of her in just tights underneath her prim and proper work suit had all sorts of naughty thoughts running through my mindā€¦

When we got home this evening as we dropped our work bags in the hallway and walked through into the dinning room, I bent her over the dinning room table, lifted her skirt, tore a hole in her tights and took her there and then from behind. One hell of a way to de-stress after a day at work.

4 Likes