Tights

Hello just joined just wondering who enjoys wearing tights during sex, myself and my girlfriend do and we both love of the feeling of them, any other guys like to wear them during sex

1 Like

Would really love to do this. Tried it once but my OH wouldn't wear, loved her touching and stroking me through her previously worn tights. Usually put a pair on at times for solo satisfaction. Just the word 'tights' gets me going. Enjoy.

My husband loves me in tights but honestly I feel sooooo unsexy in them! I feel like an oversized sausage squished into a casing. I tend to opt for stockings as a compromise.

2 Likes

I just love it when my wife wears bodystockings, thigh high or hold up stockings in bed with some nice high-heeled shoes!!!

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Bodystockings, stockings etc I love .....tights, I'm afraid do nothing for me x

(Although some of the pretty, crotchless ones sold here I contemplating trying)

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Bodystockings, stockings etc I love .....tights, I'm afraid do nothing for me x

(Although some of the pretty, crotchless ones sold here I contemplating trying)

I don't find tights sexy at all, but they're necessary at times for practical reasons! I much prefer wearing stockings or hold ups whenever I can. And I don't have the kind of gorgeous legs that can pull off the bare look, unfortunately.

I like the look of crotchless tights, especially those that look like suspenders. Not sure how they'd work with my short legs, though. I've had these on m wishlist for a whie - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18381.

1 Like

I like to see my OH in tights, I think they make her already amazing legs, even more sexy. Sex with tights is a bit difficult and for that I prefer hold ups/stockings.

2 Likes

MGB93 wrote:

I like to see my OH in tights, I think they make her already amazing legs, even more sexy. Sex with tights is a bit difficult and for that I prefer hold ups/stockings.

She can always try crotchless tights . Lovehoney have some really nice examples. Whilst they are a big improvement on the everyday wear type , I will always remain a stocking and supenders type guy .

I love tights, but not for sex. I get too hot and irritated. Stockings are great though!

1 Like

not a big lover of tights...love stockings body stockings and yes i love my OH in stockings as well ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I did used to wear tights quite a lot (for work), and honestly hubby hates tights but he did used to enjoy ripping the crotch out of them (got through many many pairs so only ever bought cheap multi packs).

Now I wear trousers all day for work, so when it comes to fun time it is stockings or crotchless bodystockings every time.

My SO and I love (me in) tights, crotchless tights, leggings, stockings, long socks, et al. He does like me to wear them during sex too, and I'm all-too happy to comply. Makes me feel really sexy. And yeah, he sometimes like to rip the crotch out of regular tights.

He doesn't wear anything like that himself, but I bet he'd try.

1 Like

Never really seen tights as 'sexy' I go for hold ups or stockings for the sexy look.

As a male i wear opaque 60 denier or more tights in winter to keep my legs warm but not for sex.

1 Like

Never tried wearing tights maybe I should try some green ones lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I prefer tights to stockings these days, but my favourite is a bodystocking. I get really narcissistic when I'm wearing tights, I love the feel of them, I love the way they make me look, and yeah stockings do the same and are sexier, but they annoy me because I prefer hold ups to suspenders but hold ups don't always stay up and uh. But bodystockings, having that feeling all over. OOFT.
Would not catch my OH dead in them though XD he likes them on me, but he wouldn't dare try for himself!

1 Like

I wear them for sex quite a bit, my OH much less so, but she sometimes wears hold-ups. Love it :)

I think tights make my legs look really nice but I hate wearing them. They can be so uncomfortable.

I had to leave my house in a hurry for a night out not long ago. I had to grab some tights fast and out on when out. They ended up bring really small and I had to wear them for a few house. I was soooo uncomfortable and not sexy at all!!

tights, clothing necessity not a bedroom accessory for me