Tights

Is this a British women thing? Is it comfortable during winter? Just moved to the neighborhood :)

I practically live in tights. I find them really comfortable and flattering on the legs. I don't like jeans or trousers so all I wear is dresses and skirts with tights :)

I love wearing thick knit tights in the winter with a skirt or dress and boots x

Heidi920 wrote:

I love wearing thick knit tights in the winter with a skirt or dress and boots x

+ 1. Thights can looke very sexy with winter outfits specially when you play around a bit with the colours and shades.

Obviously I was ignorant in thinking tights are not comfortable.

Is there any one type of material to look out for if I want to try footjob with it? ;)

NatandTom wrote:

I practically live in tights. I find them really comfortable and flattering on the legs. I don't like jeans or trousers so all I wear is dresses and skirts with tights :)

Same. Tights or leggings. My SO is crazyabout them too so that's a bonus.

well im a male and during the winter i wear them really like better than thermals

I think I'm going to this winter too, no matter what my wife thinks. Cheaper than long Johns and just as warm. It may also help her accept that its OK for me to cross dress too.

Am I really that brave?

Alicia4Ever wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Women in tights is sooooo hot and sexy! Me and my wife love seeing a woman in tights and epecially 10/15 denier x

At last, I thought it was just me because I can't wear trousers, for that obvious reason a pre-op trans woman can't easy do, unless down stairs is rather small.

Me personally, I dont like them. Being a larger lady they dont always sit right at the top of my legs so I just stick to leggings and choose socks to match the colour so noone can really tell.

Dew_Drop wrote:

Me personally, I dont like them. Being a larger lady they dont always sit right at the top of my legs so I just stick to leggings and choose socks to match the colour so noone can really tell.

What size are you if you dont mind us asking please? My wifes a size 22 and gets tights to fit her. X

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Dew_Drop wrote:

What size are you if you dont mind us asking please? My wifes a size 22 and gets tights to fit her. X
Depends on what materials but I average size28-30. Losing weight so maybe in the future I will. x

Theyre comfortable yes but only when you get the right size. I am currently wearing 200 denier tights to work everyday to work and really enjoying them

Dew_Drop wrote:

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Dew_Drop wrote:

Depends on what materials but I average size28-30. Losing weight so maybe in the future I will. x
Oh i see, well im sure that there is websites out there that would sell tights for ladies at around your size. If we find any, we will let you know and would love to help you. Me and my wife do like and prefer chubby/larger ladies and especially love seeing them in nice tights. Were sure you can get nice nylon tights for you somewhere online. X

I do love wearing a nice thick denier black with a short skirt or dress and boots...I vary between DM boots, biker and thigh high. Not sure if it's my rock-chick thing but I've always dressed like this day to day (Stockings and heels for dates though!)

Oh...and I do rather love crotchless tights too...best of both!!

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Dew_Drop wrote:

nylonslover2k15 wrote:

Dew_Drop wrote:

Oh i see, well im sure that there is websites out there that would sell tights for ladies at around your size. If we find any, we will let you know and would love to help you. Me and my wife do like and prefer chubby/larger ladies and especially love seeing them in nice tights. Were sure you can get nice nylon tights for you somewhere online. X
Aww thank you! So kind of you both :) I must admit I do like and enjoy the feel of them. I do sometimes wear the stocking tight things :) x

silver bullet wrote:

well im a male and during the winter i wear them really like better than thermals

Apparently so does the army

I have found that nowadays I am actually MUCH more comfortable wearing skirts or dresses with tights than I am wearing skinny jeans. I already switched to only wearing skinny jeans which have some stretch to them but when I put one on after days of wearing tights.. nope.. don't really like them anymore, lol! I'm actually thinking about ordering a few pair of crotchless tights now though as I don't like having to fiddle around with normal tights in public bathrooms before and after using the toilet either..

🤦‍♀️