tights

Who loves wearing tights?

not me, damn uncomfy

Not unless i have to

I love wearing wool or even cotton tights, so warm and comfy! But not nylon news that actually look good!

Ones*

I'm not a fan of tights sheerly because I always find they dig in to my waist and when under clothes they make me look like i've been cut in half by them!

Not a flattering look... especially under tight dresses :(

But I like the feeling of them... might have to invest in a good suspender set I think!

Cue the bad meories from being primary school aged, my mum always put these on me in winter. I remember the itching, how they fell down til the crotch was nearer my knees like some weird MC hammer look because the body section came up under my armpits almost, and how they were forever getting twisted and pulling my knickers down with them. I cannot STAND when my knickers don't stay up, to this day I'm forever yanking them back in place because they never have adequate elastic to not stretch and roll/slip down.

dont mind tights,but my b/f tells me to wear tights without knickers on underneath them

i hate this but oblige him,sometimes he lets me wear knickers over the top of my tights,manly pantie girdles

irish13 wrote:

Who loves wearin tights?

Yeah I love wearing tights.I wear them with or under whatever I've got on nearly all the time.I have got a tights and high heel fetish though,well getting to the point of obsession I think.

I like wearing them but I prefer stockings.

I enjoy wearing tights sometimes but feel sexier in stockings. I must admit though that tights can feel good when I'm erect!!

I'm a leggings kind of girl, although taking off leggings and socks is less smooth than taking off tights for sex I think ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

LOVE THEM! They are so slimming on my legs although I always wear a pair of black pants or shorts over the top to keep them in perfect place! <3

Never wear them, never wish to wear them.

Hold ups & stockings all the way for me xx

I like wearing tights, but im pretty clumsy, clumsy meaning they don't last 2 minutes until there is a ladder in them!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I like wearing tights, but im pretty clumsy, clumsy meaning they don't last 2 minutes until there is a ladder in them!

I agree about the ladders but you do also see alot of girls wearing them with ladders

Wouldn't say I like wearing tights, but I wear shorts and tights year round. Partly preference, partly because I can't find jeans that fit my fat ass and skinny lower leg lol. Nor can I find jeans long enough for my legs that aren't huge on my waist. My partner doesnt complain, he's a legs man, so it's all good really :)

Oh no I hate them I only buy cheap ones and they itch like hell and are just a pain when you have to pee I much prefer stockings

I love tights make me feel sexy. Stockings / holdups are sexy too, but I always had a passion for tights.

Plus it helps tucking my bugle away. :-)

I don't particularly like or dislike the feeling of wearing tights, but I love the way they make my legs look. My wardrobe is almost exclusively made up of dresses and skirts, and I can't bear to be bare-legged, so I wear tights almost daily.