Time flies?!

Me and my OH have been together for 7 years today! How time flies.

It’s weird to think I ever DIDN’T know him.

How long have you been with your partner/s?

10 Likes

A year and a month, but we’ve been so barely able see each other the last 6 months i feel like it’s a lot less than that!

4 Likes

28 years! Not gunna lie, there were difficult times and a few dry spells but now we are both 50, things are better than ever. Communication is the key, calm dialog and listen to your partner and make sure they listen to you.

4 Likes

I think it might be 17 years in September? Gosh.

3 Likes

A few weeks short of 42 Years,been together since school.Married for 38 of those years.

7 Likes

Just a decade here :blush:

4 Likes

We’ve been together for 39 years and married for 37 years! I’d like to add we married young :slightly_smiling_face: All those years gone in the blink of an eye!

8 Likes

40 years next April, been married 30, we had 10 years of fun and gigs before we settled down! We met doing an after school/Saturday job in a butchers!

5 Likes

We have been together 10 years.

4 Likes

Happy anniversary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve been with my OH 6 years officially and many more to come

4 Likes

I’ve been with my other half for 7 years now but have known each other for over 20 years!!!

4 Likes

My hubby and I will have been married for 18 years in September but we got together about 4 years before that. Xx

4 Likes

We’ve been together for 28 years and married for nearly 24 years :wedding:

3 Likes

A decade…And he’s still alive, just. :rofl:

7 Likes

3 years, only seems like 2 minutes ago since we first met

3 Likes

8 years next month! Time definitely flies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’ll be our 10 year anniversary next week, time flies when you’re having fun :grin:

4 Likes

10 Years. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s does feel so weird, it’s a long time yet doesn’t feel like it all sometimes.

4 Likes

It’s so great to hear about you all together and happy, even through the recent challenge of being in lockdown, if you’re stuck in a house/flat together, well done even more! :laughing:

2 Likes

God you lot me make me feel so old.

3 Likes