time of the month/ trying to convince question

Ok so I know this is a sex forum but I've had a look on pregnancy/mum forums and they aren't very helpful so thought you lovely lot might have some insight.

Ok so as basically I've come off my pill losetine 31 at the end of August to try for mine an ohs 4 and FINAL child (yes I am crazy) lol so anyway I had my withdraw bleed then my first proper period in September all fine just 28 days unlike I'm usual 21 days that I've always been.
So I finished the 6th October then 19 days after began spotting only when I wiped (sorry tmi) for two days the came on on day 21 as normal.
So I then finished November 1st and am having the same thing now spotting on day 19 I am expecting my period on Sunday day 21.

Just wondering if anybody has experienced this or know what is going on with me?

Some people have an ovulation bleed, although this should be around the middle of your cycle.
With your cycle being shorter do you know when you ovulate? Is it middle of cycle or are you ovulating later and having a shorter luteal phase? (the part after ovulation) - if you have a short luteal phase then normally you'd need to speak to your doctor as they can prolong this as if it isn't long enough your body can shed the lining before the egg has a chance to implant.

How long have you been on the pill this time? It could just be that your body hasn't regulated itself fully. It may be worth trying an app like fertility friend to try and plan your cycle to give you a better idea of things... Are you temping or using ovulation tests at all?

Sorry for the questions, it's just that there could be many answers or completely random... The joys of the female body!! Xx

@jess I track my ovulation with a calculator app an basically just look for symptoms like cm a such. So from that I tend to ovulate the week after my period I've never had to go to the doctors before for letual phase I have 3 children an have convinced no problem usually takes us about 3\4 months as I do "try" as such I been on the pill 2 years this time around I switched this time tho to lostetine 31 before that id always been on micrognon

Do not "try"

yummy mummy91 wrote:

@jess I track my ovulation with a calculator app an basically just look for symptoms like cm a such. So from that I tend to ovulate the week after my period I've never had to go to the doctors before for letual phase I have 3 children an have convinced no problem usually takes us about 3\4 months as I do "try" as such I been on the pill 2 years this time around I switched this time tho to lostetine 31 before that id always been on micrognon

If you've switched pill but been fine previously I'd say it could be that. I know myself with microgynon you go back to normal pretty quick but wheb I've been on others it's take longer for my body to go back to its cycle properly. It may just be a little bit of a breakthrough bleed. I'd give it another few months to see how you get on, if it carries on it may be worth mentioning to the doctors. You could always try ovulation sticks just to check you're ovulating when you think you are. As your cm can change and be a little all over the place after the pill. I'm sure you'll be pregnant in no time, try not to stress x

@jess i did think it could just be the pill still messing about with my body but I just wanted to see if anybody had any similar experience of it as I hasn't before

I will definitely mention it if it carry's on as I'm not a smear age yet I'm in not big hurry to get pregnant its happens when it ready

Thanks for your advice 😊

yummy mummy91 wrote:

@jess i did think it could just be the pill still messing about with my body but I just wanted to see if anybody had any similar experience of it as I hasn't before

I will definitely mention it if it carry's on as I'm not a smear age yet I'm in not big hurry to get pregnant its happens when it ready

Thanks for your advice 😊

No worries huni. Maybe you'll get a Christmas positive test 😘 You know where to find us If you need anything else xx

Rather than make a new thread an clog the forum thought id just 'bump' this one as its along the same lines.

So as previously said been off the pill since the end of August (losetine 31) since then I've been spotting on day 19 of my 21 day cycle.

Anywho I'm currently on day 6 of my cycle. I finished my period yesterday afternoon So I thought but last night started again so I thought maybe I hadn't finished but today I seem to have stopped again untill tonight its back again. I have know idea what is going on I've never had this in the 13 years I've been having periods or in the 6 years I've been on and off the pill

Anyone any ideas??