Tingling during sex, like pins and needles in my face

I've found that when sex is getting really good and I feel like I'm close to cumming, I get what feels like pins and needles in my face and don't feel like I actually orgasm.

It last for about 5 minutes after sex and I can't move my mouth properly so my speech is weird.

Is this normal? It feels like its a let down because I don't have a 'proper' orgasm.

Is this just a different experience of an orgasm or is it something different altogether?

Honestly, I would talk to a doctor. That sounds like a potential nerve problem.

(If your doctor makes you feel weird about asking sex questions, find another doctor. Your health is their job, and that includes your sexual health.)

I suggest the same, and it might sound strange but also see a back person people often don't know but a lot of things can b effected if your back is out..

I get pins and needles in my legs if it's good lol

I have experienced tingling around my nose and upper lip after cumming.. More so if it's been a while and I cum strong..

Never experienced not being able to move my mouth though... Does sounds nerve related?! Have u Googled it?!

I am able to move my mouth, it just seems a bit slow to respond....

I've tried googling it and others have mentioned a similar experience.

It is only during sex that I experience it. I would have thought if it was a nerve thing I'd experience at other times too?

It's more like pins and needles in my face than anything else

Something is cutting off the blood supply to your face (and possibly your head/brain!) It could just be that your OH is thrusting at an angle that temporarily blocks the blood to your face, maybe try a different position. Don't be alarmed but I would also suggest you see your GP just to be on the safe side too.

I get tingles in my face when I am about to orgasm but it goes away after. I would speak to your GP, its a little concerning.

My wife's face tingles if she has a really strong orgasm, has it just started or always been that way? if it only lasts for 5 mins then goes, it's probably related( it could be that you've strained your face muscles, mouth wide open? too long and it's this causing dificulty speaking?) as others have said go to doctor if you're worried

I get this, and it is apparently to do with how we breathe at the height of passions, the rapid breathing, and sometimes lack of breathing, lol. People who hyperventilate often get pins and needles too. Dehydration can also be a factor for pins and needless so if you are going to be having a long session keep the water flowing :)

I was pointed in the direction of this page, which explains what they class as prolonged pins and needles and when to worry.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Pins-and-needles/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I leant on my leg once over the sofa. the front of it was numb for 3 weeks lol

A lot of people (when googled) have said that it could be related to breathing. It happens in different positions so I don't think it's particularly to do with cutting of blood supply or nerves.

I think I'll just make sure it doesn't get worse or happen outside of sex situations.