Tips/advice on male masturbator toys needed!

Hi all,

I recently bought the OH a masturbator toy (Lovehoney Lifelike Elle Super Tight Pocket Pussy). It's the first male toy we have ever bought and used, but so far it seems to be a hit!

I'm just wondering, does anyone have any advice on the best way to clean and dry toys like this? After use, we are having trouble getting the inside of the toy dry - we use the renewer powder, but sometimes if the toy is not completely dry the powder can clump up a bit inside.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I don't have the specific toy but with things like Fleshlight sleeves, I turn them inside out and pat it dry with a lint-free cloth then turn it back and let the outside dry naturally. Renewer powder should only go on when completely dry. Using a hair dryer on a cool setting can help (but it must be cool otherwise you could damage the sleeve).

Man i am 60 yrs old never used sleeve to masturbate with all i have used is my hand easy clean up with or without lube. if it feels better with a sleeve i dont think i could handle it just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks DavidB1986, much appreciated! We'll try turning it inside out and see how it goes ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

If you want to try one, get a Tenga Egg Lovers Heart. With care it isn't just one use and my wife likes to be able to see me come.

Apart from being something cheap to try, it is 'one size fits all' and small enough to go unnoticed through airport security.

I don't have Elle but I do have Lola and Monica. I have found the best way to dry them is to stuff some paper towels inside and leave the outside to air dry then dust with the renewer powder. Without the paper towels they could stay wet for days which was inconvenient.

We normally roll up 2 sheets of kitchen roll and pass it through the centre a couple of times..
We found that turning it inside out sometimes tears the holes x

I have done that and tear the hole ;(

I just leave it out to dry overnight and find it all dry in the morning.

We dont the actual one that you've mentrioned but we have a couple very similar and we turn them inside out to wash, dry and powder them. As long as you're careful it should be fine x