Tips and hints

Hi All

We received our Love Honey Prize yesterday (thanks Love Honey !!) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/06/16/bdsm-health/

Haven't had chance to do anything but get the items out of the box and have a look, we're fairly new to this side of things and are still experimenting. Mrs WC made the good point that the products would benefit from some kind of 'hints and tips', suggestions on how to use them.

So it got me (Mr WC) thinking, I guess that's what the forum is here for!

I've blindfold Mrs WC a few times and massaged and/or spanked, oral, rimming etc but we're open to suggestions

Mr WC

Something I love is being blindfolded and then having ice run over my skin before being pushed inside me. The fact you can't see really heightens the experience and in some ways make me less self concious of what is happening.

It looks like a gorgeous set! Hope you have lots of fun with it! ;)

Have you thought about bringing a RP into it?

Congratulations what a brilliant and beautiful thing to win!
I love being blindfolded too and being restrained by my ankles and wrists. The feeling of being powerless and not know what's coming next it exciting, but also tieing your OH up and blindfolding them and being able to try new things without them knowing or being prepared is fun too.
Once when my husband blindfolded me he used different items to stimulate me and I had to try to guess what they were. Some were vibrators and other sex toy, some were not. Like ice inserted inside me, a hair brush rolled down my back, a metal spoon on my nipples etc.
Have fun with a bit of role play too, if she's been a "naughty" girl maybe you can tell her she's in for a spanking later!
Any way what ever you do enjoy your new toys.

Thanks for the tips, the ice sounds fun!

Just read alot and say nothing... Amazing what you can learn... Amazing how many ewwwws there are, also.

Ooopps... Does that count as Voyeurism.?. Maybe thats a big ewwww to some.?

Shhhhh Whisper in your ear..
But usually the quieter ones are said to be the most exciting.!!!