Tips for mind blowing bjs

Luck it like a Lolly... the whole length of the shaft!! Lush!

Try sucking your partner after having airwaves chewing gum (blue packet).

It feels amazing and so sensitive

Well, I need a good cold shower after reading these.

Now warmth and cold does work for bj so does mint and mouth wash ... i clasify it as temprature play though 🤗

Firstly, I don't think there's such thing as a bad blowjob! For me, the unexpected ones are always best. eg, just sitting on the sofa watching TV, casualy open his fly and suck him off, or if you've just come in from a night out, before he even has his coat off, kneel down and do him in the hallway! If you fancy a tease, before going out, suck him to within an inch of cumming and then tell him you'll fininsh him off when you get home. During the evening you can drop a couple of reminders about what's waiting for him when he gets home! All good fun!

Spontaneous and eye contact does it for me

I feel I speak dor most men (very dangerous) but drool is very sexy when it comes to blowjobs. Don't worry if it dribbles out your mouth onto ur boobs. 🤗

My OH really enjoyed it when I gave him a BJ with a smint in my mouth, very intense

Ex gf gave me a champagne bj once. Not sure what happened but I was in agony. The bubbles hurt like hell. Most people seem to like it, approach with caution.

My wife can make me fun by just licking under the helmet. Amazing.

The technique I like is....actually getting it![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

My OH searched on the internet for tips on how to control her gag reflex so she could give full deep throat! What ever she found worked, she is amazing at giving blow jobs now! She can take me all the way down her throat which feels and looks amazing and as a bonus for her I can ejaculate whilst she's fully down on me without her gagging! Even though I'm used to it its that good that sometimes she can literally make me cum in seconds!

Personally I find the wetter the better. Sloppy BJ's are the best :D

Especially when combined with it running down you balls and giving some lubrication for some prostate massage. 

Tongue piercing! My last bf couldn't get enough of it.

And a finger or toy up the bum...did this to a guy once and not only did he sream in ecstasy but he came so hard I thought it was going to shoot right out the back of my head!

nibbling on the bit of skin between the helmet and foreskin

My OH loves giving a BJ, which means I'm a very lucky man. She has several things that add to the sensation- as I'm not circumcised, she likes to roll my foreskin back and up over the cock head with her lips. She will sometimes slip a lubed finger up my bum and massage my prostate-the orgasm's much more intense for me and she says that my cum is thicker and nicer.

The very first time we got together, she blew me with a mouthful of chilled champagne, and she's done that with room temperature red wine. It feels great and she says it enhances the flavour.

Agree with everything here. Don't forget the balls, they need a good licking.