Tips for mind blowing bjs

Wondering what other tips and hints are for giving a mind blowing bj, would love a man's opinion on this to what they like ect xx

With the guys I've been with they say that enthisiasm is the best thing during a blow job, going down first and spending ages with his member is hot as hell for them,

General advice is no teeth although my ex used to like if I grazed very lightly across the head. Thing is it's very subjective. Some like a hand job during, some like deep throat, some like balls played with too. My favourite thing (because I'm into bdsm) at the moment is a sloppy BJ where he pulls my hair and moves me onto him. It can get a bit gaggy, chokey, slaivay but that's what we like :)

MondaySixteenth wrote:

With the guys I've been with they say that enthisiasm is the best thing during a blow job, going down first and spending ages with his member is hot as hell for them,

General advice is no teeth although my ex used to like if I grazed very lightly across the head. Thing is it's very subjective. Some like a hand job during, some like deep throat, some like balls played with too. My favourite thing (because I'm into bdsm) at the moment is a sloppy BJ where he pulls my hair and moves me onto him. It can get a bit gaggy, chokey, slaivay but that's what we like :)

Absolutely this. Everyone likes it differently. If you're not great at talking about this stuff together (I'm not very good either) then just try something and gauge by reaction but yeah, wanting to do it is the best thing by far.

i like lots of deep throat and pulling her hair a bit. She only found this out by doing it onc and my reaction to it being amazing. I then found out she likes her hair pulled during because as things were getting better I opened up a bit and she just became more and more encouraged

Everyone's different! Hopefully your partner doesn't lie there like a wet fish and actually responds and is vocal when it feels nice. If he breathes deeper, moans, or lifts his hips up towards you, you're doing something he likes! 😊

1. The man knows when you are doing it or enjoying it. So enjoy it. 2. Blow job does not just mean his "man" it involves stimulation of his members.... Licking slowly under his members ...and if you like rimming ...this will blow his mind. 3. The actual blow job.... Put your lips found your teeth lick the top slowly linger between members and rimming ..... Then with your lips covering the teeth slowly SUCK ...suck like you suck a double thick milkshake from Mac DS suck harder and harder going down his shaft till your lips reach his members completely filling your mouth. go up and down but when you get to the top of the shaft suck 10 times harder till very tip then go back down ...remember steps 1 and 2 do those from time to time ....later go faster deeper .... Put ice cream sauce on his shaft this may help you get enthusiastic and suck it like ..ice cream also it makes it soft and wet ....just like he likes it. You can also..... Put your finger in his bottom and rub his g spot vibrator also works ....most men may be reluctant but believe me you will blow his mind........ 😁

As well as all the answers above my O. H never complains when I lie across the bed with my head hanging off the side, He's standing and because of how your neck is positioned, you can deep throat without gagging. Also this leaves both of your hands free to pull him closer, bottom or ball play.

Anyone tried humming whilst giving a BJ or anyone received this?

Also, a small icecube in your mouth can be fun

I tried popping candy once, that's different for the receiver

Things I enjoy as a receiver -

Start slowly, appreciate the whole area, balls, perenium and attention to my ass aswell. Initially licking rather than sucking of the penis from base to tip mixed with licking /sucking of the surrounds. I have 1 sensitive testicle which doesnt like being sucked hard, but the other is all good, my OH knows this so is gentler on one side but this is individual.

Slowly build up the anticipation before taking the penis into your mouth (much like when I go down on her, attention around the area first before delving deep inside). I like it when she devours as much in one go after the initial "tease" and slowly suck back up to the top. This combined with the initial slow build up is incredible.

From there, pace, rythem and timing. Much (I guess?) like oral on a woman, maintaining a steady pace / motion I find best, gradually increasing tempo until settling on a steady up/down. If you feel his hips thrusting upwards in time with your down stroke, your onto a winner. My OH will also use her hand during this period in conjunction with her mouth and my hip movement which can also feel good, but remember, its a BJ not a HJ.

During this period, don't forget the balls / ass, they still like attention.

Spit / swallow or withdraw and finish by hand is indivual, my OH doesn't like it in her mouth so when I give her the warning, she pulls off and finishes me by hand.

Part of me wants to finish in her mouth (the male fantasy I guess) but she doesn't want that and I won't push it.

You husbands favourite experience was after I drank my tea. He said the warmth from it was amazing.

RosyCheek wrote:

You husbands favourite experience was after I drank my tea. He said the warmth from it was amazing.

Oh yes he does love this , me and oh have no problem in this department think I have Mabey worded it wrong just wondering what other people do they like or have received as everyone is saying everyone is different but there is something people have mentioned that we haven't tried every tip helps ;)

Look him in the eyes is always a good one,

not quite a BJ but my wife has just started letting me, with her face up lying on the bed, head off the side and me standing I can f*** her mouth, which is quite a turn on, got to be gentle and not push too far too fast and needs a lot of trust?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Look him in the eyes is always a good one,

not quite a BJ but my wife has just started letting me, with her face up lying on the bed, head off the side and me standing I can f*** her mouth, which is quite a turn on, got to be gentle and not push too far too fast and needs a lot of trust?

I like that idea!

Having a blowjob after the giver has just had warm tea is beyond words amazing... another is when you have a bit of fizzy drink in your mouth.

I would say as long as your both enjoying it all then it's more exciting, nothing more of a turn off than when the giver looks like it's a chore!

I would say the most important thing is communication, both verbal and non verbal. It still amazes me that some people can be so intimate yet not talk about it with each other.

For me there is no hard and fast 'best way'. One day will be different from the next and variety IS the spice of life.

Suck it like its a lollipop and your trying to get all ther sherbert out of it is my trick and he loves it . Up down all around sucking the tip until the sherbert is out

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Suck it like its a lollipop and your trying to get all ther sherbert out of it is my trick and he loves it . Up down all around sucking the tip until the sherbert is out

Sounds good

Nice to see you on the forum again

I enjoy it when my other half deep throats me, she starts off slowly licking the tip, flicking her tongue over the tip, then starts to slowly take me into her mouth, sucking harder moving up & down my shaft at different speeds, she also looks into my eyes, I especially enjoy the "pop" noise that happens when she sucks me hard all the way up the shaft then off my member, then starts sucking me all the way into her throat again, repeating this a few more times really gets me ready then, when my hips move up towards her & I moan she knows I'm ready to finish. Amazing!

My other half likes with I lick his schlong from bottom to top, no hands at first. He never complains when I do the 'octopus' and a quick bottom grab gets him excited. I've also found out his seems to enjoy it more if he is stood up.

My husbans fav blow job, is starting of while he is still limp and slowly licking his shaft and balls , once he starts to grow slowly go down deeper and deeper, licking his balls once all the way down. As he gets bigger gently rub his balls and on the odd occasion tickle his butt hole, usually he is squirming by now and not too long till he cums. Works even better if I am dressed in something sexy and bent over between his legs while fondeling myself.

Glad to see that wifey is doing everything mentioned here, she is a very talented women in this department.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Senator, funny enough I have a very sensitive testicle as well, the other isnt quite as bad. Also you make a good point with regards a BJ and a HJ. Love wifey doing me with no hands.