Tips for sexy pics?

I usually text my partner to say when I've had a delivery of new lingerie items, but I'm always too awkward to send pics of me wearing it.... I'm sure he'd love it if I did, so I was wondering if anyone has any advice or thoughts on taking and sending pics to partners?

Imagine you are sending it to yourself and you are selling you in the lingerie to yourself. Think "don't I look absolutely gorgeous in this, this is me and I make this lingerie look great"

Lingerie on its own is just fabric. You make the lingerie look great and that shows you at your best.

May sound a bit -ist, but if my OH is sending me pictures of themselves in lingerie, I'm going to be thinking "nice lingerie but look at the body! Can't wait to see that for real!!" l'm not thinking about whether you brushed your hair.  The first ones may be a bit awkward but the more you do, the more relaxed you'll feel.  I'm going to be thrilled to receive them and wait expectantly for the next.

I say this as a mere mortal man.

I found this Lovehoney blog very helpful. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2016/12/19/heres-how-to-take-the-best-sexy-photos/ x

The Woodie wrote:

Imagine you are sending it to yourself and you are selling you in the lingerie to yourself. Think "don't I look absolutely gorgeous in this, this is me and I make this lingerie look great"

Lingerie on its own is just fabric. You make the lingerie look great and that shows you at your best.

May sound a bit -ist, but if my OH is sending me pictures of themselves in lingerie, I'm going to be thinking "nice lingerie but look at the body! Can't wait to see that for real!!" l'm not thinking about whether you brushed your hair. The first ones may be a bit awkward but the more you do, the more relaxed you'll feel. I'm going to be thrilled to receive them and wait expectantly for the next.

I say this as a mere mortal man.

What a great response, thank you for you kind advice ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Heidi920 wrote:

I found this Lovehoney blog very helpful. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2016/12/19/heres-how-to-take-the-best-sexy-photos/ x

Oooh thank you I'll try some of these tips out for sure!

I recommened a selfie stick - you get much better angles and heights

certain lingerie looks good in certain positions

just take time wth your poses and dont forget to be confident - it really does show through in pictures. Feeling sexy in your skin really stands out in my opinion.

🐼

You don't have to photo yourself entirely.
Tease with a close up of the suspender clip or cleavage then expand the photo area

If I'm not feeling confident about my whole body I will take a close up of one area instead. I never love full body shots of myself but a bum or boob shot is usually okay.

The five second timer in selfie mode is great, but be careful where you do it ;-) ;-)

CharlieDickens wrote:

The five second timer in selfie mode is great, but be careful where you do it ;-) ;-)

Whatever the timer you use, get use to it by finding a system that works for you, eg one elephant, two elephant. or 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi and so on.. Each takes a second.

Make sure you have the shutter sound switched on

Know how long after your flash is activated you need to hold the pose. when you actually take the picture usually there is a delay, so often there is a pre-picture movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlYMID5qCdE

Basically know your camera

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

If I'm not feeling confident about my whole body I will take a close up of one area instead. I never love full body shots of myself but a bum or boob shot is usually okay.

I second this!

I was going to suggest the teasing close ups also. I don't like a full on picture of myself but little snapshots of certain areas does the job ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I also just take loads, as many different positions and poses as possible, get as camara happy as my storage lets me....THEN afterwards I go through them, getting rid of the blurred and truly terrible and then start picking out the best. Also if you are taking some quick phone shots dont be afriad to chuck a filter on there. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

And as others have said, have fun, enjoy it, your confidence will shine through into your pics and you will look super hot ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Great tips, thank you all! I sent one yesterday that was an angled close up of my chest, showing the detail of my new outfit, definitely felt more confident showing just one part than trying to get my whole body into one shot!

Just be confident, my OH felt the same, but as we got more comfortable, she realised her insecurities didn't matter to me, and I thought she was beautiful and sexy no matter what.
Have confidence in yourself, then once you see his reaction it will give you the courage to do it more and you will both enjoy it more.

Perhaps looking at yourself in a mirror first to see what areas you are confident with . Whilst I dont take pictures of myself I would imagine confidence in particular body confidence is key .