Tips on anal douching

I'm going to be venturing into anal play soon and I just want some tips on anal douching as I've obviously never used one before so anything you guys have to say that will help is greatly appreciated :)

The only tip I can really think of is use lube! Lube is the most important thing when it comes to anal sex in my eyes even when using a douche

Me and my partner personally do not use a douche, and have never every had any messy situations so do not feel it is needed.

I hope your venture is an enjoyable one!

X

Make sure you dont put to much water in, my partner and i find it best to use a douch Bulb of about 225ml twice and then expell the water Then repeat, again only using 2 loads at 225ml ~ each and expell we contine in this way untill what we are expelling is basicly just clear water. Using to much water will give you a deeper clean but takes a lot longer remember you only really need the first 6" ~ clean also you have the added issue of water retention, You want all that water out befor any anal sex with that in mind i also surgest you do your douching a good hour before play so any excess water has time to absorb into your body and if possible just after doing an unforced regular poop.

Hope this helps

Enjoy

We've got the shower fitting and a five second blast clears out anything within 'normal' reach. I've also got the 'Bulb' and 'Higginsons' syringe. But by far the easiest for me is the shower attachment.

This may sound gross but it all depends on your last motion. If it was soft you may have some left inside, if you wash and feel inside with a soapy finger you may be able to remove any 'Malteasers' as it were. Anything larger then douche.

You dont say what type of play. If I was wanting any 'mouth to anus' then I would have a good clean out. The same with any pegging with a 'long' dildo. If it was just a fingering and blow job then if I cant reach any, then she wont be able to either.

Enjoy. x

Well just solo play for now with beads, butt plug etc

Gotcha, if it's solo then you will learn how your rectum may retain some 'matter' or water. We are all diferent.

Good advice from strapon-banana you may only need a quick squirt if any for a but plug.

We have one something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946 and when she thrusts this in and out, the pop pop poping drives me wild.

Enjoy. x

BrumGuy wrote:

Gotcha, if it's solo then you will learn how your rectum may retain some 'matter' or water. We are all diferent.

Good advice from strapon-banana you may only need a quick squirt if any for a but plug.

We have one something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946 and the pop pop poping drives me wild.

Enjoy. x

Hmm ok then. And haha, I have that dildo. I got it a few days ago, I'm actually addicted to it. I think it's one of the best toys I own

Good choice there then. If you can manage that analy then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just remember not to go from anus to vagina without cleaning or using a condom.

Diet can also hamper play in that area, spicey foods Etc. may make you 'loose' for a while.

Enjoy. x

BrumGuy wrote:

Good choice there then. If you can manage that analy then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just remember not to go from anus to vagina without cleaning or using a condom.

Diet can also hamper play in that area, spicey foods Etc. may make you 'loose' for a while.

Enjoy. x

Yeah I know that all too well about spicy food lol

If using a douche bulb then get the Tracey Cox one with a flexible tip. It is the best douching invention ever.

also only need to insert the tip about 1-2cm and squeeze the bulb. No need to go al the way in, as this forces water in too high and triggers all sorts of bowel movements!