Tips on use Bondage Boutique sex position enhancer chair

Hi, Not sure if this is the right forum but I guess you could see a piece of furniture as a toy. We purchased the BB sex position enhancer chair a couple of months ago and it looks great in the bedroom (I bought a cushion for it so it looks like an ottoman when not in use). We however haven’t used it that much as we haven’t really found an exciting position for it. I have read the reviews and gone online but many of the positions that are suggested don’t work that well for us as hubby is very tall. Does anyone else have this chair and have a good suggestion on how to get the best out of this piece of equipment?

Thanks in advance.

Have him lay down under the chair whilst giving oral or you're on top?

Thanks NatandTom for your reaction! This is clearly not a very popular item considering the response. Haha! So far we have found doggy style with wand very good with the chair. We will keep on exploring.

hey OrangeKiss

We have been considering that seat for a while now as I have very limited mobility and balance, I like the look of it, but Mr Spider can't see how it would help much with positioning.

We looked at a few other sites which specifically sell aids to help disabled people have better sex. Most of the chairs were suited to parapelgic males, the chairs included large frames so their partners could get into different positions in front of the disabled chair (you'd need good balance for most of them lol!) then the disabled chair rocked backwards and forwards. For women the majority of the aids are cushions and wedges and are mightily expensive!

Keep us informed - I'll be interested to read how succesful you are with the seat. xx

Hi LadySpider!

One of the reasons we bought it was because cow girl is supposed to be a breeze with this thing. I actually found it still quite hard work. We are determined to get good use out of it though so I will let you know which positions worked best for us. We also have the Liberator ramp and wedge combination and that’s the best thing we have ever bought. We would love to have the matching lift with that but they are pretty pricey.

Anyway, I’ll keep you posted!

This is something i intend to get by xmas didn't know it has a onlinewebsite for different ways to use it, whats the website called thats if you are allowed to name it ?

I love facesitting having my OH over my face is a real pleaser for both of us but its hard for my OH now because she has a arm and shoulder problem so she can only have one arm to steady herself which isn't good for her, this stool sounds like it will do the job.

OrangeKiss wrote:

Hi LadySpider!

One of the reasons we bought it was because cow girl is supposed to be a breeze with this thing. I actually found it still quite hard work. We are determined to get good use out of it though so I will let you know which positions worked best for us. We also have the Liberator ramp and wedge combination and that’s the best thing we have ever bought. We would love to have the matching lift with that but they are pretty pricey.

Anyway, I’ll keep you posted!

I'd love to be able to do 'cowgirl' again... just haven't the power in my legs anymore- or the balance! I have a monkey bar over the bed to grab and help me sit up, I've used that sometimes but Mr Spider finds it a bit of a turn off to see me struggling to pull myself into a position using that...it's the same kind of thing you have over the bed in hospital, so I spose it looks kind of medical and stuff ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I intend to buy tthe ramp and wedge one day... it's so unfair that these pieces of equipment, which can really be essential to the disabled, are so expensive!! Social Services have given me most of my adaptions, the monkey bar, stairlift, wheelchair shower, etc etc - wonder if they'd buy me sex aids!? ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Why not LadySpider, the equipment you have been provided with is to help you with day to day comfort and support. Surely the sex aids is just an extension of that support. Give it a go.

teacake wrote:

This is something i intend to get by xmas didn't know it has a onlinewebsite for different ways to use it, whats the website called thats if you are allowed to name it ?

I love facesitting having my OH over my face is a real pleaser for both of us but its hard for my OH now because she has a arm and shoulder problem so she can only have one arm to steady herself which isn't good for her, this stool sounds like it will do the job.

Hi teacake! There are plenty of ways to use this chair. Check out this video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/1UFZbK3U8Dk

I do think that the succes and comfort of many positions depends on the different height of both partners and your stamina. Nevertheless I think it opens up a whole range of possibilities. We are at the moment finding our favourite positions. As mentioned before we love our Liberator wedge and ramp but we want something different. Good luck if you are going to give it a go!

Dickiebird wrote:

Why not LadySpider, the equipment you have been provided with is to help you with day to day comfort and support. Surely the sex aids is just an extension of that support. Give it a go.

I have to agree with Dickiebird here LadySpider; who cares what you use as long as it gets the job done! I know that the wedge and ramp are expensive but worth every penny!!!! It has made so many things for us so much more enjoyable.

OrangeKiss wrote:

teacake wrote:

Hi teacake! There are plenty of ways to use this chair. Check out this video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/1UFZbK3U8Dk

I do think that the succes and comfort of many positions depends on the different height of both partners and your stamina. Nevertheless I think it opens up a whole range of possibilities. We are at the moment finding our favourite positions. As mentioned before we love our Liberator wedge and ramp but we want something different. Good luck if you are going to give it a go!

Thanks OrangeKiss will have to check out that link, I was crossing my fingers that it might be on offer, We also have the Liberator wedge and ramp so this will make a great add on to that.