Tips on using suction cup dildo?

Ok I got a suction cup dildo, i was wanting to know what is the best way to use it also is it just me or dose it kill your legs when you do use it.

this is the one i have
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814

Yeah, it will give your legs a work out if you use it in certain positions. Particularly if you don't use those muscles or you're trying to get a deeper penetration while squatting over it. Try out other positions if this is a problem for you. For example, you can stick it to a wall/headboard/whatever at the right height for you to essentially back up onto it doggy style. No real work out there as you're just kneeling in front of it.

So the best way of using it really depends on what set up you have at home.

Previously, I would simply use them by sticking them to the tiled floor/walls in the bathroom and you can back onto it doggy style etc. Or you can stick it to the toilet set and lower yourself down and ride it that way. I've heard of others using mirrors propped up against a wall, however I would always express extreme caution should you decide to do something like this.

As to the question of whether it kills your legs, well again this all depends on how you choose to use it and what your general level of stamina is. If you use it doggy style against a wall, I would always suggest using a pillow to help soften the pressure on your knees/elbows etc.

However, I now have a device (not sure I can name it) which is essentially a curved bar with handles which I can stick suction cup toys to and then ride them absolutely anywhere in absolute comfort.

lovebirds_x - hehe maybe i need to work my legs out more :P
i have tried that but ti dose not seem to work very well for me, i could not seem to get back onto it when i stuck it to the wall not sure i could have just been dowing it wrong.

DavidB1986 - i will try that but again when i tried to sitck it to the wall, i dont seem to be able to back up on it my legs seem to get into the way.

and that bar sound intresting

I have one, althought only a few months and I have used it stuck to a larger mirror on the floor to "ride" it. And I have also stuck it to the door of my shower and I back into it bent over and use a shower stoll to brace my hands on.

hmm that may work i will have to give it a try the standing on :)

It just takes practice! And isn't that half the fun?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Yeah, it will give your legs a work out if you use it in certain positions. Particularly if you don't use those muscles or you're trying to get a deeper penetration while squatting over it. Try out other positions if this is a problem for you. For example, you can stick it to a wall/headboard/whatever at the right height for you to essentially back up onto it doggy style. No real work out there as you're just kneeling in front of it.

This is how I tend to do it as it doesn't kill your legs haha. I tried sticking it to laminate flooring and riding it before but you really need a mount of some kind so you can get it to penetrate you fully.

DavidB1986 - lol ya that is true :)

JJ:WB - i will have to give it another go when i can get away with it, i live with a roommate so i have to be carful where and how much noise i am making hehe :P

I have used mine stuck to the toilet seat lid and it really does kill your thighs after a while! Not so much now since I've been doing more exercise ( think my stamina has increased ) Have tried using it stuck to a large plastic tea tray on the bed with my knees on the tray to hold the whole thing down securely but cushioned by a couple of pillows . It works ok but is a load of kerfuffle and difficult to get full penetration so I mainly just stick it to the bathroom tiles.

I've not used one, but I'm sure I read somewhere about someone sticking it to a mixing bowl or similar & using it on the bed...

This was one of my first dildos and it gave me many orgasms it's just too small in girth for me now so i get nothing from it.

Will it kill your legs it depends how you are using it. If your crouching over it on the floor then yeah that will crazy ache after a while but putting it on the wall and letting it take you from behind shouldnt be bad at all :)

wildlfower - lol seem i need to give the wall another try everyone keeps saying it, it did not work last time i tried but maybe i need to mess around with it :P

susan50 - o that is an idea only i am sure my room mate would think it is old if the only mixing bowl we have goes missing hehe :P

fantasia fairy - i think i need to get my self a bigger one, maybe a longer one if i can find one to make it a bit easier. plus having a bit biger would be cool too :P
only i dont have the money, i have spent to much of my uni money on sex toys hehe :P so i can not buy anything new, for a bit sadly :P

I love my suction cup toys. Stuck to the tiles in the shower, on a window or stuck to a bed post. I like Susan50's idea of a mixing bowl on the bed.

And yeh, it'll tire you out!

afrodan - lol ya i am so going to have to give the bowl a try when i can do it with out looking odd hehe :P

but looks like i may have to start working out a bit i think something to tone my legs hehe

I'm going to start baking cakes in my room so I have a legitimate excuse to have a bowl on my bed. No-one will suspect a thing!

i used to have a big stainless steel soup pot in my bedroom, ( it had a binbag in it! lol) - came in handy a couple of times, good size and shape to sit on . ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

afrodan - lol ya good idea, only ym room mate known me to well so that plan will not work for me hehe :P

glitterismyfavouritecolour - lol o that is smart hehe :P to bad my big is a box in my room :P but i may have to look into that hehe