Tips to last longer

I know it's not uncommon to quickly blow the load, I struggle from it fairly regularly. It's mainly when I do solo play but I really want to last longer!

Is there any tips that people recommend or possibly creams or gels that they have used that could extend my solo play so I don't cum too fast and am able to enjoy it for longer?

Thanks 😊

Hey jumbo, plenty of delay lubes on Lovehoney which will kind of numb you while still getting pleasure which will make you last longer, the Lovehoney β€œstay” lube is a great choice:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25002

You can also try masturbating with a condom on as this can make the sensations not as intense and delay orgasm, or you can try a bit of stamina training. Just get yourself to the point just before orgasm and stop, and do it again, over time this will help build some stamina and control. Plenty more methods you can try which work for others, unfortunately not every method works the same for all of us but it’s fun to try new things so give the lube a try and the method above.

This is really good, but don't put too much on or you will have difficulty cumming!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30900

if you usually bareback, a condom will reduce sensitivity.

You could always cum quickly the first time with your partner, take a break then have a second session, you will definitely last much longer the second time. Or s\he could masturbate you to a climax before fucking.

We've used the EXS Endurance Delay Spray, so I'm copying my review here: It took some trial and error for him to find out exactly at what moment during our play he should use it. Sometimes he would lose sensation (but still maintain an erection), others he was numbed but would come anyway.

Another idea would be to try edging. There's lots of info and instructions on that online.

hey me and my partner very rarely have sex now being both working full time and a child we find it hard to get it on LOL

when we do he finds it hard to stop himself from cumming so quick, anybody have any advice what we could do, we tried getting to the point of cumming and stopping as heard this helps but didnt work, any advice for a couple that really want to get there sex life back on track.

Hey MOST, a lot of advice can be found on the forums but have you tried using condoms? This numbs a lot of the sensation just like the delay creams and lubricants. The delay lube from Lovehoney is great
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25002

Also you can try him maybe having a solo session to orgasm a few hours before, this can really help. Also rather than you do foreplay to him it’s better for him to go south on you and use his mouth and fingers, either all the way or till your at the point of orgasm, this will basically get your body ready for plenty of fireworks and if he lasts 1 minute or 10 minutes it’s going to leave you and him both satisfied and it will also make it a lot easier for him to get you off 🀟

MasterOfSexToys I think that LIL_KNOWN69's tips work best. Also, you might want to use a numbing/ delaying product (see my comment above). We've been in that same situation (minus the child). What was the most difficult to overcome was that after a few weeks of such sex I was feeling anxious and worried that once more it wouldn't work, so I was disappointed before we even started doing things. It took effort, reassurance and actions from his part to make me feel comfortable and secure again.

MasterOfSexToys wrote:

hey me and my partner very rarely have sex now being both working full time and a child we find it hard to get it on LOL

when we do he finds it hard to stop himself from cumming so quick, anybody have any advice what we could do, we tried getting to the point of cumming and stopping as heard this helps but didnt work, any advice for a couple that really want to get there sex life back on track.

Personally I think the best way in your situation is more sex.

I went through a similar thing when our kids were born. We ended up having less sex because of schedules, tiredness, etc, etc, etc. So when we did finally get it on the excitement and the sensation of being inside my wife just got the better of me. It's something that masturbating can't quite get you used to.

In our case we decided to create a bit more time for each other, and bought a few things from here (both lingerie and toys) which gave us something to re-build our evenings around. Knowing you have a Lovehoney parcel waiting for you is a great motivator to turn the tv off and have a bit of playtime. πŸ™‚

After a couple of weeks of this I was back to my normal 'stamina', and maybe even a little better if I'm honest.

Hope this helps. x

thanks i will defo get a few more bits to our collection defo will be trying the stamina gel!!!

The flavoured lubes are also great as you can swop between hand jobs, blow jobs, sex, and back again. This way you can tease it out for longer until he gets his edge back.

Hey Jimbo,

There was a blog about this recently that looks good.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/06/18/how-to-delay-ejaculation/

Thanks! Just had a quick read of it and there's definitely some useful
tips on there for sure! 😊

Use a cock ring.

Be careful what you wish for, I have the opposite problem now. I used to find that there was a moment where I wanted to cum quite early on. If I got past that, then I could last much longer. The solution was to be calm, don't be afraid to let it happen (your partner won't think any less of you), go a bit slower, and focus on giving her pleasure at the same time. If all that is failing, just pull out. Use your hands or tongue for a bit, and go back in later.