Tips

Having a sexy night away (hopefully)with my wife,not done anything like this for about 4 years,no real sexual activity for about 2 years,as i suffer with p.e.,and she said its a waste of time do anything as i orgasm too fast,so i am excited but also very nervous, and feel anxious about how i will preform, any tips would be very grateful. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Play with her lots till she has orgasmed enough and is fulfilled. No PIV… Then do whatever ya want.

4 Likes

PIV is not the only way to have a fulfilling sex life.

Since we moved to a completely female led male chastity relationship we only have PIV once or twice a year but we have sex 3 or 4 times each week and my wife orgasms at least once a day (often more) and has done for the last couple of years.

4 Likes

Just had a look on LH site and unfortunately what i was going to suggest is out of stock , i ordered delay wipes for a weekend away . My partner cant last very long but with these he went for ages !! There are other products so might be worth a look to see if anything takes your fancy .
Spend as much time as you both want getting her to where she wants to be , this will take the pressure of you as you wont need to be worrying about finishing before she does .
For the future i would recommend the delay wipes , they are probably out of stock because i ordered 4 boxes last week :grin:

2 Likes

As said. It’s sadly not all about your penis

Luckily. You’re in the right place for toys… toys… and more toys!

Try a vibrator or new toy In the bedroom. Make her climax before you’ve even entered her. And if you PE from the sessions… who cares, she still had a good time!

3 Likes

Everyone’s advice here is amazing and I would just be echoing what’s already been said.

Focus on her and let her finish first. Sex doesn’t have to be this thing where its just about PIV or a race for the orgasm. Enjoy your time. If she finishes first, let her finish you. If you finish, then help her finish (but by going super slow and listening to how she likes it). With my wife it took me years to realize when she wants me to be gentle when touching her, she means really really really gentle when touching her.

3 Likes

Thanks for everyones,help,will definitely be trying out the tips those wipes sound like a game changer​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

Will let you know how it goes.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Take it easy and give her pleasure first, use toys or your gouge to measure her first - kiss and fondle lips, neck and work down to the breasts and take it slow and then play with her vagina - use toys or give oral and give her an orgasm first - then you can have your pleasure -

3 Likes

Leave them on for longer than it says on the packet :joy:

2 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

Just go for it and enjoy the time away

1 Like

Try not to think too much into it as our minds are what can make all the difference in how we perform especially if we get caught up in them rather than enjoying the moment from the outside :relieved:

1 Like