tit wank bra size

So whats the smallest bra size that you can give a tit wank/[edit] with? is there any special technique for the smaller sized boobs?

They don't have to be big at all. A B cup definitely works. Just add lube to the inside section and she pushes them together from the outside.

Haven't done this for a while. Might have to put that right.

Here's something we prepared earlier...

How to give a tit wank

nice guide, thanks. sounds like me on tops the best option

Love giving a tit wank. Sends hubby crazy when I lick his head too.

Ex had 32B and it was perfectly fine

I prefer my partner to go on top for a 'tit wank' as it's much easier than me kneeling and clasping my boobs together. It's so hard to keep up momentum like that.

My boobs are about a FF cup so completely swamp any penis they come into contact with!

I don't imagine there is a minimum size. MrsD is well equipped for giving tit wanks and my favored position is her kneeing between my legs with her boobs wrapped around my cock. I lie back and she pleasures me by sliding them up and down. However, she finds it quite hard work and I don't imagine it would be a possible position with smaller boobs.

But I imagine man on top would work with any size boobs as much of the pleasure comes from motion of the glands of the penis against the flesh of the chest.

Brilliant link by Gemma, made me smile :)

wolfgirl82 wrote:

If the female partner uses her palms to push her boobs together and links her fingers together it should leave just a big enough space for the male partner to fit through nice and tight.

Agree, wifey does this amazing

I have C cup boobs and it works perfectly fine for me, I just use my hands to help. My boyfriends face lights up every time

The amount of squish matters at least as much as size, so no, it's not going to work with all breasts. Plenty of unsatisfied men in my past will attest to that.

A quick question on this. Heard a tip is to have your partner between your legs and stick your cock between her breasts, but with her wearing a bra, you put your cock under the bra so it holds it in and the breasts together.

anyone done it this way? I assume certain bras are better eg non underwired?