Tit wank

Never done this before, I think my oh thinks her breasts are to small (Perfect size for me) she is a C cup.

Its her time of the month so sex is usualy off the cards and so I want to ask her to see if she would this for me, any tips on how to approach her about this?

Also any tips on doing it?

mine are a b and i struggle lol.

Never found it any good rather a handjob but anways use lube works with smaller to larger over larger can be easier.

i would like to try this with my husband but would no how to approch it either??? any help would be great. Iwould like my husband to just tell me out right thats what he wants x

I do this with my OH since he enjoys it.

I find it easier when he's sat on the bed with me on my knees inbetween his legs; I do have larger boobs, but it should be fine with smaller boobs. You then just put them at either side and well rub. The position also makes it so I can lick/suck the tip of him too which again he likes.

Sorry! Trying to be as undescriptive as possible.

Sorry for being a bit dumb but what is a tit wank?

kinky wife wrote:

i would like to try this with my husband but would no how to approch it either??? any help would be great. Iwould like my husband to just tell me out right thats what he wants x

Well I guess I will just take the bull by the horns then and ask when we go to bed. How should I bring up were I finish? or dont just do it in the moment

Lucy95 wrote:

Sorry for being a bit dumb but what is a tit wank?

You put your boobs together with your hands and he puts his cock inbetween them (in the cleavage), he can either thrust or she rubs/bounces up and down. Like a hand job but with her boobs

Oh cool thanks againstleon.

We first did this part way through a BJ when I moved up to kiss the OH. My boobs were just there and he pushed them together around his cock and we both loved it. I think if he'd outright asked me to do it I'd have laughed at him but because we were both so turned on I just went with it.

Now when we do this I kneel on the edge of the bed and he stands in front of me. That way he can either be in complete control or if he wants me to bounce he can remain still. :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

We first did this part way through a BJ when I moved up to kiss the OH. My boobs were just there and he pushed them together around his cock and we both loved it. I think if he'd outright asked me to do it I'd have laughed at him but because we were both so turned on I just went with it.

Now when we do this I kneel on the edge of the bed and he stands in front of me. That way he can either be in complete control or if he wants me to bounce he can remain still. :)

Thanks, so maybe when we start fooling around and shes giving me a HJ, I can say it then.

I'm an A & push them together like my life depended on it but it does the trick & looks quite good after all the effort! I kneel on the floor or bed :D Plenty of lube!

MissNoir wrote:

I'm an A & push them together like my life depended on it but it does the trick & looks quite good after all the effort! I kneel on the floor or bed :D Plenty of lube!

good to know! do you lube him up or your self?

Im not gifted in the boob department so not something id do often or at all but if you wanted to give it ago.. how I imagine would be quite sexy for you both a sexy massage for her then as shes guve you a bj or hj then ask.. get her turn on and oiled up first x

againstleon wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

good to know! do you lube him up or your self?

Mostly him, if needs be I'll put some on myself :D

I'm a d/Dd depending on how my weight fluctuates and I have never found tit wanna comfortable or enjoyable. I've always felt like an idiot doing it and nothing more unsexy than the person giving you one looking around the room not knowing what to say or where to look lol.
So my hubby doesn't get any. He maybe gets a quick run between the girls but nothing more

Here's a blog post from a few years ago that might be useful :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/07/22/tit-wank-advice-how-to-give-a-tit-wank-guide/

Mine are an F, but personally i find it a bit strange,and prefer vaginal stimulation :3