Tit Wank

Does anyone else out there love tit wanks. The best position I've found to give one is for you OH to lay on his back whilst you kneel over him, slip his cock between your lubed up tits and then let him thrust up and down whilst you are over him. I like it best this way as opposed to him over you, that way when he comes it will blast over himself, nice to watch !!

3 Likes

It's only since my weight gain that I've had breasts big enough to do that with. And since the weight gain, men can't be arsed with me. So my only experience with that is size A frustration.

rose hip wrote:

It's only since my weight gain that I've had breasts big enough to do that with. And since the weight gain, men can't be arsed with me. So my only experience with that is size A frustration.

*Hugs*

Any men who are that shallow aren't worth your time anyway x

Hubby likes the odd tit wank

1 Like

I don't have big enough boobs for it to work very well!

Mrs D is great at doing this and it’s probably my favourite non intercourse thing. My favourite position is me sat on the edge of the bed and her kneeling between my legs.

They dont do anything for me, hand job, blow job, intercourse touching and teasing keeps me happy see im easy to please =P

They are a good variance to the norm....although last time caused the missus to gain a new earing......*whoops*

rose hip wrote:

That's their loss!

W

My OH had 34B's when I started seeing her. She tried to tell me they were too small for tit-wanks. Soon dispelled that myth!

Now we're married she has put on a few pounds, and now has a crackin' pair of 36C's which she loves to put to good use. :oP

Love her to bits!

I appreciate the kind thoughts, but if it's their loss/not worth my time why am I the one alone?

(When I was a 36 band, I didn't bother with bras because A cups were baggy on me. It really was more of a handjob on my chest and me hurting myself trying to create a bit of cleavage. Some of us genuinely are/were too small.)

i hate it when a woman hates her body. I think there is nothing wrong with an A Cup or any other cup for that matter

Agreed. You are who you are. I love my OH whatever shape/size she is.

Didn't say I hate my body. All I said was that my breasts genuinely used to be too small for this particular activity. Big difference.

But dating has been much harder since my weight gain. Don't know if it's age bracket, weight or health, all the good things about me haven't mattered at all.

rose hip wrote:

But dating has been much harder since my weight gain. Don't know if it's age bracket, weight or health, all the good things about me haven't mattered at all.

I think that u've simply been unlucky

W

I hope you find some body nice soon rose hip

I do get what Rosehip is saying, you do need a certain amount of cup size to give a tit wank.

I sometimes give them but I am not a huge fan of them. Someone came while doing that, all over my face and in my eyes. Very painful! I guess I am always nervous of it happening again.

I'm not sure if it about size but rather about how close your breasts are and how squishy. Not sure if that makes sense. But I'm a DD basically and have been for ages and have never been able to perform one of these, I've tried with a few men now and just give up. My boobs seem further apart than some womens, and I think this is part of the problem.

I just don't know, no matter what position, and how much lube, it just doesn't work with me.

Had a ex who could do a tit wank, ( she was very busty).

However, didnt do anything for me realy, prefer a mouth

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm not sure if it about size but rather about how close your breasts are and how squishy. Not sure if that makes sense. But I'm a DD basically and have been for ages and have never been able to perform one of these, I've tried with a few men now and just give up. My boobs seem further apart than some womens, and I think this is part of the problem.

I just don't know, no matter what position, and how much lube, it just doesn't work with me.

Actually I think you're right, I am a DD and I have no problems but simply don't like to. I guess every women is different.