Titwank bra

Evening.

Can someone give me a link for a bra for my wife to wear that’s suitable for a titwank. Sports bra or something with a key/peephole? Can’t seem to find anything decent

1 Like

Hi @Gggspot and welcome to the forum :blush:

Forum members won’t be able to recommend anything from any competitors in line with the forum rules, but might have ideas to help.

Good luck :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Gggspot

As others say we can only suggest Lovehoney items

I have never given a tit wank as I’m not that big - but this may be nice - it’s got a zip to front so watch your cock but looks kinky and easy to clean after you cum

Enjoy :lovehoney_heart:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/bras-and-bra-sets/p/lovehoney-plus-size-fierce-black-wet-look-zip-up-crop-top/a41162g75026.html

1 Like

Why you need a bra?

Hi @Gggspot

I can highly recommend this:
Mapale Wraparound Top

The wraparound straps can be wrapped as pictured (I find a small tug on the central bridge over the cleavage helps.

To give one answer to your excellent question @Melody1 (:wave:btw):
Boobs, being soft, tend to part when sliding in a penis, so the usual trick is for a pair of hands to get involved and smoosh them together.
While hands-on smooshing can be a big part of the fun, one variant my wife and I enjoy is me using this Mapale top or a bra as a ‘strap’ that wraps behind her back and keeps her boobs pressed together so she can be hands-free during. I get to lean back during the ride too!

:partying_face:

4 Likes

My Husband loves a tit wank i just place his c…k in between my boobs and rub them up and his now stiff c…k i havevto watch he does not shoot his sperm all over my hair

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum sir

I love that suggestion @Knottydevil! I love feeling him rub against my boobs but I’d be far more comfortable if I could do it hands free!

1 Like

In truth, Mrs K often prefers if her hands are tied :joy:

1 Like

Cool!
I’m sure you’ll find what you àre looking for.
Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m lost.

Why would your wife wear a bra whilst giving you a tit wank?

Maybe to help hold them together? My OH has large but saggy boobs and although a titwank is something I’d like to try, quite Early on in our relationship she said that it wasn’t something that would work!

Good luck because this sounds like a excellent idea for a product

That wraparound top is very sexy, thanks for sharing! Saving that to the wish list

1 Like