to squirt or not to squirt !

hi me and my fella just wondered if anyone had any handy tips to help me squirt or me other females squirt ? im starting to think its a myth !

oh no its for real if you look back a week or so there some page explaining how to do it best xx have fun and do it harder

1 Like

haha thanks , im sore from trying !!

Its not a myth!! just takes practise :) which is fun!! have fun trying and relax, often when u concentrate on trying to it wont happen!! just go with the flow lol!!! xxx

im quite relaxed think its the technique - we tried fisting and g spot massage , is there a certain technique that works?

For me its alot of foreplay!!! anything thats going lol!! but gspot toys and a clit vibrator works best!! you kinda feel the need to pee and you just have to push it out and then away you go!! i did for the first time last week and now cant stop lol!! xxxx

god im gagging to try it , is it a combo of clit play and g spot or is it the g spot that causes the squirt ? x

my oh reckons it's just the g spot that's what i work on any way

i think it is the gspot mainly but i do love both at the same time!! i think its personal preference!! but yeh deffo alot of gspot!! xxx

and not too hard at first just take it easy xx

i find it easier if i relex and plenty of G spot playing helps me to squirt xx

see we told yas xx go for it girl

Try the search function in the bar above.

I've never been able to squirt but hopefully one day i will x

I never have ......

oh you poor women i wish i could help lolxx

1 Like

lol

It is def not a myth I promise you....main thing is to rela and go with the flow...The first time it happened to me i sort of freaked out but now I can't get enough...

I know eveyone is differnt but for me i Love my OH taking it slowly then has he feel by Gspot getting harder and bigger he gains speed with his fingers then then off I go...

1 Like