To wake or not to wake?

Hubby and I are away for a rare night by ourselves. Heโ€™s been working crazy shifts lately and has been asleep for the past couple hours. Would you wake your man/lady or let them sleep? Iโ€™m very much awake and ready to go ๐Ÿ˜‰ Answers on a postcard!

My fella has done this a few times on me I've just let him sleep as its usually after a 14 hours shift x

Heโ€™s been working a mixture of days and nights which makes his days/nights 16 hours long. I know heโ€™s exhausted but I was really looking forward to our one night away ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was like this the other week if got all dressed up in lh lingerie but by time I got upstairs he was snoring his head off ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bless him! Bet you looked amazing though :) hope your OH managed to admire you in it!?

No he slept straight thru ๐Ÿ˜‚ but he managed to see me in it a few days later x

Go for it I say especially as you're having a rare night away., I can't imagine he'll be anything other than elated waking upto the love of his life ready for some action ๐Ÿ˜œ

I did the same thing a few days ago my partner was flat out and I was ready for action so got on one of his favorite Lovehoney outfits, sorted the collection of toys, lubes, orgasm balm restraints and a few other bits and pieces. I'll leave the details out but will say the night couldn't of gone better.

have fun ๐ŸŽ‰

It depends on how you intend to wake him up? but let him have a couple of hours to rechatge his batteries.

I think I'd let him sleep. But i'd also make sure to tell him afterwords about my hesitation and ask him what he would want me to do next time.

The suspense is killing me.... did you wake him?

I woke him around 2am when he was turning over/stirring. We had a quick chat this morning and he was happy Iโ€™d let him sleep a bit but was also very happy Iโ€™d woken him when he was stirring anyway :)

Yay! Smiles all round :-)

I think my hubby would prefer the extra sleep, lol. However, I don't think he'd complain if I gave 'him' a hand job while he was asleep! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

He's a right bu**er sometimes, but in an amusing way to me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I tell him he's a bu**er! x