Toe Sucking

I was giving my wife a foot massage the other night and out of nowhere decided to start sucking her toes…I could see she was a little surprised but told me to keep going as she said it felt really good. Anyone else into this? I got really hard doing it.

1 Like

I like doing, it, but OH has to be in the right frame of mind!

I like touching my OH’s feet and often get turned on with the thought of sucking his toes but I’ve never actually tried since I don’t think he’d appreciate it!
I wouldn’t want anyone to do this to me though, I’m super tickleish! :joy:

1 Like

It’s not for me at all can’t stand anyone touching my feet sorry not my bag, but for those whom enjoy it feel free to make the most of it and enjoy

My wife’s feet are so ticklish that she won’t let me anywhere near them.

That’s why my OH has to be in the frame of mind, get past the intial thoughts of tickling and focus on the erotic sensations spreading from the toes up the legs to you know where!

I enjoy being on the receiving end, although it’s not the sort of thing I crave all that much. Never actually been asked to do it to someone, wouldn’t be opposed though

1 Like

I know feet are a massive turn on for a lot but I just don’t get it! Feet to me are repulsive!:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
I can’t even have my Misses touch me with here feet in bed as it makes me feel ill!:confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

Kind of like it depending on the feet, If they look sexy toenail painted then definitely a big turn on.

2 Likes

Think feet are one of those where people really really like them or really are off put by them from my experience

Exactly @teacake if they look like The Gruffalo’s or Hobbit’s feet, i wouldn’t touch them with a six foot pole!

1 Like

Once had a toe job and squirted up his leg…:crazy_face:
:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

:yum: brilliant! :rofl:

love to suck @FoxyLea87 toes, and kiss her feet, I find it a real turn on

1 Like

My wife’s feet are lovely and soft and immaculately maintained! I would’t go anywhere near a pair if they weren’t! I’ve actually used my mouth on her toes and feet several times now, licking, kissing and sucking and she says it’s amazing! Really glad I just went with it the first time!!

1 Like

It could be worse. There was a member on a Tarot forum I used to frequent who had a phobia about holes of all things. Any image including holes made them feel nauseous. I’m not expecting to run into them again on here. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I love sucking my wife’s toes and she likes it so win win, as I’ve gotten older I’ve found it turns me on more and more, wouldn’t say I have a foot fetish but I definitely find her feet and toes sexy

3 Likes

My wife and I really enjoy it. We don’t do it very often but recently we went to get pedicures which has resulted in plenty of attention to each other’s toes.

2 Likes

I’m here for receiving and giving when it comes to toe sucking! It’s not something I do all the time, and depends on the partners etc. I also don’t need it but it’s really nice when it happens and adds a lil something! Huge fan of foot massages and touching feet/feet being touched during as well. :biting_lip:

6 Likes

Surprisingly yes. I enjoy massaging feet too.

2 Likes