Toner balls

I received my Tracey Cox toner balls today and eagerly popped them in and started doing housework - however I can't really feel anything? I can feel the string bit where it comes out, but I can't feel anything inside. I've had 3 kids but I don't think I am particularly loose, in fact I have a Kegel8 machine that I use regularly on the highest setting but I damaged the wire and now can't walk about when using it (have to lie on the bed) so I bought these balls to use during the day.

I don't know if the reason I can't feel them is because I'm too wide up there or that my pelvic muscles are already good so these balls aren't heavy enough to give them a workout, or if I'm just not that sensitive inside? Will the balls still tone me up and make orgasms stronger if I can't feel them? I wish there was something that measured how strong your pelvic floor was.

I'm not sure whether to persevere with them or return them...has anyone had a similar experience but still felt a benefit eventually?

Do you mean that you just cannot feel the balls there inside you or you cant feel them jiggling or feel them making any difference?

Toner balls are made to feel discreet and comfortable and tone so subtly. My partner does not even feel herself clenching the balls in though she does. If the balls are made to jiggle and rumble then she only feels it when walking or jumping. It could be that you just dont notice them as you go about your day but the gradual and subtle exersise does tighten your pelvic floor and over time you may see the difference. Remember that there is not much feeling inside your vagina, only the g-spot really has any nerve endings, hence why the majority of women cannot orgasm from penetrative sex only. This could be the reason you cannot feel anything.

Many people seem to be jumpin on the 50 shades bandwagon and assuming that these balls are absolute miracls which lead to instant orgasms and incredible tighness but you also have to remember that just like other exersises, tightness and stronger muscles come from perseverance over time.

I bought those a few months ago, although I don't use them that often when I do I don't feel them very much unless I am doing housework like hoovering, cutting the lawn etc.

Bear with them, remember you have a year before you have to returns any items that you have bought.

Like you I have had several children so maybe you just need to perserver a while longer.

hope that helps you xx

I Have jiggle balls but im the opposite i cant get them both in, and as been advised on another thread of different ones to go for, perhaps have a read of reviews of some other ones

Kegal balls come in different sizes and weights to cater to a wide number of women.

The idea is that the larger and lighter a set are, the easier they are for weaker muscles, and the smaller and heavier, the more challenging for someone small or strong.

It could be that the ones you have aren't challenging enough for you.

You can also do resistance training by squeezing your kegals while pulling on the retrieval cord.

I agree with a lot that's been said. The toner balls help to tone the area while clenching etc, your body does this anyways to hold the balls in. This is how it subtly tones you down there.

If you're wanting the "jiggle" effect then you might want to invest in the more weighted balls.

This is an excellent source of information- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/07/12/what-are-kegel-balls/

=)

It might also be worth having a quick look at this blog too. I've had mine in all afternoon while I cut the grass but can't feel a thing. I'm thinking about ordering a couple of cannon balls. Even though I've had two children they were both caesarean so there's no excuse.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=jiggle+balls&department=blog