Tongue or no tongue...

OH has an amazing tongue and can make my pussy cum in minutes just love it when he fingers me at the same time

Same love a good tongue...makes me squirt...bit embarrassed when tongue owner coughing and spluttering from a tidal wave though...🌊

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Same love a good tongue...makes me squirt...bit embarrassed when tongue owner coughing and spluttering from a tidal wave though...🌊

They should learn to swallow faster then ;)

Giving is my fave thing to do, I go down on my wife for hours sometimes, love the taste and and love using my nose on her clit too! Always makes her squirt... As a man her pleasure turns me on more than anything, my tongue is long so that helps! Couldn't live without cunnilingus.

Going down is my fave thing to do, I go down on my wife for hours sometimes, love the taste and and love using my nose on her clit too! Always makes her squirt... As a man her pleasure turns me on more than anything, my tongue is long so that helps! Couldn't live without cunnilingus.

DWP...lol. I did it twice soaked him and it kinda put him off...Shame cos it's the best tongue I've had...I love a nose too PHJH... a bit of foot 🦶 and the olde toys & fingers...Guess I'm a greedy gal...🤷‍♀️

Definitely tongue ! There’s something about feeling my OH things tighten and her stiffen when she comes to an orgasm, especially when you look up just before her head shoots back. I also just enjoy pleasuring so some nights it is a bit more relaxed 🤗

Your not greedy ch34as I pointed out I love a god mongering as well as well as a good tongue love the thought of squirting over his face let the good tides roll

Use of tongue on me is the best thing. Turns me on more than anything. Just thinking about it now making me horny.

I wrotre the first reply to this thread a while ago explaining that, after the menopause, oral sex no longer did it for my wife.

I now have an update.

We recently acquired a thrusting vibrating dildo. As expected, since my wife does not orgam through penetration, the dildo was enjoyable but didn't quite get her there. We have now found, however, that the dildo, coupled with my tongue on her clitoris, can bring her to orgasm very quickly and repeatedly.

A definite result.

My husband is amazing at going down on me and gets me soooo excited. Makes me come everytime!! He also enjoys rimming me which I wasn't so sure at first but now I very much enjoy.

I only ever experienced cunnilingus once, it was only for a few seconds. I always wished I could have had more to appreciate it. I’ve never tried rimming a lady, would love too though.

It's my pleasure to give pleasure with my tongue, if that makes sense?

My husband has the perfect technique with his tongue and so imaginative. He will use it on me for ages licking and flitting as well as exploring deep inside both my places. He bring me to multiple orgasms 💋

Maturecpl, that`s what i do, imagination and inventiveness is key. The whole body is an erogenous zone, so my tongue goes everywhere!

My partner has an amazing tongue technique I was never really bothered about oral but now I can’t get enough I will happily give and receive all day and night

Have to say I am one lucky girl. My other half has a fantastic tongue and knows exactly how to use it. Satisfaction guaranteed, every time.

I love using my tongue on my OH, seems to hit all the good spots and she’s never moaned in the wrong way... Couldn’t imagine not going down on her if I’m honest. Same applies with the roles reversed, couldn’t imagine our sex life without our tongues and their many uses 😎

I'm almost jealous of those whom can orgasm through oral alone. I can, but for Mrs Sen, it just doesn't get her there. She has only ever orgasmed a handful of times (with me anyway) from external / clitoral stimulation only (Doxy wand), with the bulk of her orgasms coming from penetration or penetration / clitoral combo.

I would love to make her cum from just my tounge and have her writhing around, but, shes just not built that way.

Still, doesn't discourage me from doing it, I love it and she enjoys the pleasure. Win/Win

Sher69 wrote:

I must say.... my partner has a amazing tongue!!👅 He certainly knows how to use it and i have the most amazing orgasms! Sex toys are good too... I have a friend and her husband doesn't like to go down on her... what do some of you guys think about cunnilingus and rimming? do you prefer sex toys or both??

I like both.