Tongue or no tongue...

I must say.... my partner has a amazing tongue!!👅 He certainly knows how to use it and i have the most amazing orgasms! Sex toys are good too... I have a friend and her husband doesn't like to go down on her... what do some of you guys think about cunnilingus and rimming? do you prefer sex toys or both??

I have always loved to go down on my wife and she too used to have good orgasms through cunnilingus but since the menopause (some 20 years ago now) her responses have changed and,although we both still love cunnilingus I can no longer bring her to orgasm this way. She orgasms easily with clitoral stimulation using toys though.

I would also love to try rimming her but, although we do indulge in anal play and full anal sex (and pegging), she is still reluctant to take that next step (even though I have made it clear that I would not expect her to reciprocate).

I love giving oral to a partner, it has alway's given me pleasure seeing the pleasure a partner is experiencing. I am not too keen on rimming though. Sex toys are fun to use on a partner, I personaly feel that a partner does receive a better experience with a real person, they do when I am down there any way ha ha.

Men not wanting to give oral sex is not unusual, I had a freind who thought it was disgusting to go down on his wife, I could not quite understand why. Giving it some thought he did witness the birth of his 2 children, that can some times be a reason as to why.

I've read that 70% of women don't orgasm through penetrative sex alone - we need clit stimuluation! I find oral great as foreplay but not strong enough for the end result - I like fingerwork or toys like bullets. Other women climax through oral. If a guy doesn't want to go down there then fine, but they need to think as couple about how she climaxes. They could use fingers or toys?

My partner is amazing at oral, I orgasm really quickly from it though.

I love going down on my wife and she can orgasm from it. I could stay there all day but she gets sore sometimes so I have to stop

Anything I can do so my wife enjoys herself, I'm in. I even took some pointers from her on what she liked and didn't like. I can gladly say I have improved in the cunnilingus department thanks to an excellent teacher.

We both love going down to each other and is great

I love that you guys love the oral, i do get that some people don't like it and thats ok... its not for everyone. I am sure there's lots of sexual turn on and turn offs.

For me it's definitely ladies cum first. I always go down on a lady. I Love the taste and makes the sex after even better. If I'm lucky I get to go down after too!

tried rimming but not found anyone who actually thought it worth the effort. If we doing anal sex, then there are more fun things to do

Yes tongues both ways , rimming to, cunnilingus before and after ,even sometimes a 69 to clean each other up

What would live be with out tongues

Giving cunnilingus saved me many sexual failures in the early days. If my dick wasn’t being cooperative, my tongue always would, always got results, and was really quite pleasurable for me. Rimming is only something I have done with my wife, but it certainly is effective and not unpleasant with good hygiene. She will give the occasional BJ, and 69 is always a good target.

I would lick her pussy 24 hours a day if I could

I love going down and rimming, men who don`t, surpise me.

Hey rock star my wife is the same after menopause she also says that putting things in the vagina hurt now. I have ED so intercourse is no longer i use to finger her and play with the clit it make her squirt loke a river but she will hardly ever let me do oral on her. I keep telling im not dead i stillget in the mood.

Love it I could stay down there till I get lock jaw. The smell the taste the whole experience what is there not to like

1 Like

As a life long pussy licking lover I can say every woman that had my tounge service loved it . I do not get to preform it any longer , menopuase and disability has stopped it cold . Being a vintage sex toy , I often wonder if my function and skill would still get a lady off even close to my former glory .

When I’m in the mood he can really ring my bell with his tongue. I love it.

When I’m in the mood he can really ring my bell with his tongue. I love it.

I love going down on my OH, it is one way to guarantee her an orgasm. There is something powerful watching her squirm and moan her way to orgasm.