Tongue piercing

I used to have my tongue pierced but took it out after a while, but now am thinking more along the lines of using it for giving oral pleasure to the OH. I was wondering if any woman have received pleasure from a tongue piercing and if it would be worth while getting done again.

I used to have my tongue pierced when I started going out with the OH, and later took it out when I started a new job. To be honest, she says she prefers it now as, although the piercing definitely adds something to the sensation, without it in you have far more dexterity and can vary your movements that bit more, which is ultimately a better choice.

So I think in terms of oral, the piercing doesn't add a whole much, and you may even be better without. My OH got more plasure out of the piercing from kissing, and it's something she says she still misses now. It's nothing major, but there's where the main difference is we found. Not sure if that makes it worthwhile.

Also, when giving oral, it is entirely possible for the ball of the piercing to get caught on her clitoral hood if you get a bit enthusiastic, which is not a pleasant sensation for either party. So that may be something else to consider.

For me, I prefer giving oral without a piercing. I'd rather not have it in the way frankly, and have more freedom without it.

My ex had a tongue peircing and I had to ask him to take it out when he was giving oral pleasure. I hated it! I dont know if I am just too sensitive but sometimes it would catch me right where I am most senstitive and it was not nice! I felt like shooting through the bedboard...mehhh nope hate hate hate!

I also have my tongue pierced and sometimes I prefer taking it out when giving pleasure. I can feel it catching on his skin sometimes and it seems to somehow hinder the movements a little. I feel like I can perform the task better without it in. He says he doesnt even notice it.

So overall, I dont recommend them for oral sex, but that is personal opinion, I hear some people dont mind them and some even love them.

I had sex with someone with a tongue stud in my single days and it felt nice but i think i prefer it without to be honest.

I have mine pierced and hubby loves it though.

i prefer without personally i have im done tho

I had mine pierced once... took it out after 3 months as I sounded like a bloke from Barcelona !

As a proud Italian I couldnt entertain that idea !

cant say that i fanciy my tounge pierced

go nipple ,belly and vagina lips pierced

everybody has their limits

Mines had quite some uses over the years ;-)

I used to have mine pierced but its ruins the enamel on your teeth. Also my OH hated it so took it out... Long term tongue piercing is bad for oral health, someone I know hs had her tongue pierced for years her teeth look terrible now :/

S-E-X 4 L-I-F-E wrote:

I used to have mine pierced but its ruins the enamel on your teeth. Also my OH hated it so took it out... Long term tongue piercing is bad for oral health, someone I know hs had her tongue pierced for years her teeth look terrible now :/

My pearly whites are fine, also where it sits does little to dammage my mouth in any way. it's kind of a myth unless you are chewing on it in your sleep.

My teeth aren't damaged but I've heard of a few people who have damaged teeth. My tongue has a scar underneath but that doesn't bother me.

i'd be more concerned about peoples diets doing dammage to their teeth than anything else lol

Lip piercings are more likely to cause damage to your teeth and gums than a tongue piercing. I've seen lip rings cause quite a lot of gum recession and tooth wear, but haven't really seen much significant damage from tongue piercings, unless you develop a habit of flicking the stud against your teeth.