Too big?

Hi,

I recently got a new partner and everything is great except for one thing, I find his penis is just too big and hurts me, does anybody know ways to get around this, is it just a case of getting used to it?

I've never had this problem before but his length just seems to be to long and we end up having to stop. I'm finding this really frustrating, I like sex and want to enjoy it with him.

(If it's relevant he really likes DP)

Thank you

Hey babe. I have the same problem with my OH who is rather well endowed. I feel like I'm used to it but because I know it's big I have a really hard time relaxing when he tries to go in. Which makes it hurt worse! Sometimes I literally push him off me which is obviously frustrating for him! And me coz I want sex :(

He is also really long and after we have sex I have a bruised feeling often, internally. I have to stop sometimes but I try not to unless its quite bad.

Usually it's much better in different positions and angles, speeds and not all just bang bang banging! Lol. That's all I can say sorry if its not much help..but I will be watching this thread for help too :)

xx

I had that problem with an ex but it was more because when I first saw it I thought ' o holy Crap!"
I literally had made myself believe it wouldn't fit before we even got down to it. After a while I soon realised with plenty of fore play and a but if lube it fitted in there just like the rest of them, if not better.
So try not to think about it. If you do you will tighten up down there and make it uncomfortable . X

Im a big guy and often have to be careful to not push all the way in. Some women can take me all the way then others just need an inch or so left out. Im always very careful with a new woman and its really never been an issue because of that.

I find that starting a play session in a position that gives the OH control works well. If Im laying back and she s astride me then she can decide how much she can take. The OH finds that this removes any nerves that Im going to go hell for leather and go too deep.

Hope this helps.

definitely try to communicate with him and try different positions. i find it with the cowgirl position you get more control over how deep you want it. but experiment :)

and lots of lube!!

Annabelle Knight wrote a piece on this recently: http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/sex-sexuality/what-to-do-when-his-penis-is-just-too-big-s74652.html

Basically, lots of foreplay, get some lube, and if you go on top then you can control how deep he goes.

Funny how most guys seem to think 'the bigger the better' when it comes to penis size and don't realise the issues that can come from being so big! Hopefully Annabelle's advice will help :)

We have this issue sometimes. He is quite big and sometimes that might be exactly what I'm in the mood for but not always. I sometimes feel bruised after. I can kind of tell on the days where I wouldn't be up for it. I make sure there's lots of foreplay and I get on top for the first while and make him go really slow. Its happened before that we've started having sex and I last maybe 2 minutes before I have to get him to stop.

Ita a combination of the pair of us though. He's very big but I also tend to be quite tight regardless of how much foreplay there's been.

Sometimes however its just a case of taking the pain for a few minutes until my body gets used to it and I can enjoy it. Luckily he's usually in tune with me on this and he tries his best not to hurt me.

Just tell him. Most of the sensation is anyway at the top - but it can be difficult when you get really turned on. OH used to use the hand on the hip/leg pushing away and pretty soon got the message to what she was comfortable with

Same I'm a lucky girl with a fella with a big mahoosive. At first it was very painful but I think you will adjust down there to his size in time, well I have anyways. In the beginning I used a lot of lube and positions where I could control the depth of penetration. There are a lot of articles on the Internet suggesting best sexual positions when having sex with a well endowed man. Best advice is try and relax as this will stop you tightening up down there and making the whole experience more painful and use lots of lube till you get used to him... have fun :)

My OH is the same and I'd just same the same as what others have said really.

We I first got with my partner I found it really hard to take him all! But you get use to it. ;)

My partner is on the big side, and he takes forever to come, so in the beginning I was quite sore. Our solution was: lots of lube and lots of hand and mouth work. Of course taking it in your mouth can be a problem too, but you can switch to something else when your jaw is getting tired. And I seem to have adapted to him, now it feels just fine.

Your problem seems a little different, though: his, ehm, business equipment is very long, and he enters you very deeply (I assume that DP stands for deep penetration). He might be hitting your cevix, which hurts like hell. In this case I don't see any solution other than him being careful and not entering your vagina with the whole length of his penis.

Lube, relaxation and communication. The truth is he may just have to learn some control and skill in use of his equipment, DP is great but the man can branch out and find some other things if it's just too much, you'll be able to take more with practice but people come in different shapes and you work around that :) You've been given some really good suggestions by those above, good luck trying tem out with him.

I never find it an issue to not go all the way in. I dont see that its that much to ask for a guy to be careful really!