Too horny!!!

Haha! Yes I suppose it does, and maybe an unlucky postie!!! He'll never know what he missed out on haha.

Never had any morning sex until very recently as the OH is up around 4.30/ 5 each morn!

But he's started the odd treat on a weekend. Glad you had some quiet time this morning, nothing better than starting the day with a broad smile on your face

is it possible to be too horny lol i healthy relationship involves a healthy sex drive from both.

Honestly if I could id have sex with someone I would right now. The hornyness is ridiculous there's only so long my vibrator will last it'll end up breaking soon lol

Kirsty92 what would we do without our toys!!! x lol

Ive had mine nearly a year (joke birthday present jokes on my mate I effing love it!) and idk what I'd do without it probably die from sexual frustration!

Yesterday I was literally planning on hopping on the bus to have sex with the lad on tinder and he wasn't helping he was telling me to I was like ooh don't tempt me! Problem was it was quite late so I would've got stranded so we planned for Saturday had everything sorted except for time and place to meet lol

Haha

Still no communication so I'm thinking it's not happening now which is frustrating it Les the second time this year I've come so so close to having sex and last time was even closer it's so frustrating I'm nearly 23 there's only so old you can get when telling s guy you're a virgin doesn't bother lads because at the moment lads seem to prefer that I'm a virgin but surely there's an age where they just start to find you sad

Blimey! it's early days yet!!

You never know do you? Hey..remember the 50 yr old virgin movie? yeh, there are people out there that have never had sex! you're a young 23, you've got loads of time.

How could anyone think that you were sad!! good god girl stop being in such a rush to lose your cherry. It'll happen.......................one day! x

I'm not usually bothered about lack of communication I've had people not talk for weeks and I've not worried it's just not knowing if I'm blocked, if it's technical difficulties or what.

I know I'll get there some day but lads my age are not quite as understanding when it comes to dating a virgin and it'll only get worse as I get older. There's never been that much pressure on losing it personally I don't mind if people are 102 and virgins but there's more pressure now and I'm getting ridiculously sexually frustrated waiting. I think it's why I'm getting antsy over no reply because we were kinda planning on a date and now snapchats messed and tinders being a pain. I don't know where I stand and I'm sick of guys just upping and leaving no warning no excuse.

Like being a virgin isn't exactly the problem the problem is I don't feel good enough but when I can make a guy get erect or in the case of last night and actually have the evidence that I made him cum it makes me feel good that I could actually have that effect on someone so hot and sexy.

I see what you're getting at huni. But you are good enough!! you just have to start believing in yourself ...

I've done that many times on facebook. Pic time frame of him growing, touching, pre cum dribbling and exploding for his Milf...made me a very happy bunny haha and yes it's smoking hot too!!

Would love to do more of it too. He has to have a good looking cock though!! Reg size is fine but it has to look scrummy haha x

Ozz wrote:

I see what you're getting at huni. But you are good enough!! you just have to start believing in yourself ...

I've done that many times on facebook. Pic time frame of him growing, touching, pre cum dribbling and exploding for his Milf...made me a very happy bunny haha and yes it's smoking hot too!!

Would love to do more of it too. He has to have a good looking cock though!! Reg size is fine but it has to look scrummy haha x

HURRY and follow me on twitter xx

😋😜

@Ozz ooh I like the idea of that I got ridiculously turned on when I got a photo of his splattered bed it was such a turn on! (still no message looks like I've been deleted... Oh well looking for someone else to have fun with now)
I just want to be able to have sex feel intimate and sexy for once

Oh my you're in such a rush!!! Naughty pics are hot! It'll happen my huni

Trying to take my mind off the guy I was seeing I guess so just talking is fine for now but having this level of horniness doesn't help either just makes all commons sense go out the window

We are a pair of horny girls haha

Haha definitely and certain users/ threads certainly don't help! Lol

Agreed!

Ozz wrote:

Agreed!

haha you've brought out a naughty side in me. taken a leaf out of your book and went on cam with a gorgeous man i've been talking to... unfortunately his phone stuffed again so i'm awaiting his return