Too horny!!!

There must be something wrong with me! I don't know if it has anything to do with a small cyst they've found on my half an ovary that's left in there or what! But I am so horny every single min of the day and night when awake that is!

Nobody can be like this just because they've come off a small dose anti depressant and meds for my fibromyalgia surely!? I'm clear of them a year and a half now and it's getting worse. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling, but it's so intense down and in there, I could shag and masturbate all day long given half the chance, it's pretty insane :)

Any thoughts??

Well. I can't add any medical thoughts or ideas to this thread. All I can say is. Enjoy it. I love feeling horny. I do most of the time. Send a few texts to your O/H and selfies maybe. Get him all hot and bothered during the day. Enjoy x

Is the cyst on your ovary affecting your hormone production? Extra testosterone etc can increase your libido. Maybe that`s increasing your horniness?

Is it causing you any problems? A sore and tired hubby for example? Maybe worth asking your GP if it is having any negative effects. If not then enjoy yourself and make the most of it!

Hi, it could just be your age, I noticed I started to get even more horny when i hit 50, probably a hormonal surge or something !

Make the most of it while you've got it ;)

Yeah, I've had the homone levels checked out, they're all good. Hubby is exhausted!!!! :) But aims to please as much as he can! I am in the menopause so I'm thinking it's a combination of stuff going on. It's just that it's so intense.

I'm going to have to embrace it haha, thanks guys x

Embrace that feeling! I love being horny because it makes sex that much hotter. I'm sure the hubby isn't too bothered by you jumping his bones so enjoy it and have fun!

Yes I agree once the menopause got under way I got really horny, nice!

bobafettish wrote:

Embrace that feeling! I love being horny because it makes sex that much hotter. I'm sure the hubby isn't too bothered by you jumping his bones so enjoy it and have fun!

This really made me laugh! I've had need to call him Mr Droopy once or twice before now because he was just absolutely knackered! poor guy! So just every now and then if he's good I'll give him the night off haha :)

Hey Ozz - I'm just starting menopause and also have an ovarian cyst. I have NEVER been so horny! Morning, noon and night!! Hence I started buying toys from LH a few months ago.

OH works 12 hour shifts and during shift days is too tired to keep up (though he does try. Bless). So, on these days, I've been putting my new toys through their paces. If I didn't have a charger, I'd buy shares in Duracell!

I'm quite enjoying the best of both worlds with my new toys helping me out when OH can't. Two totally different types of sex - double the pleasure :-D

VR wrote:

Hey Ozz - I'm just starting menopause and also have an ovarian cyst. I have NEVER been so horny! Morning, noon and night!! Hence I started buying toys from LH a few months ago.

OH works 12 hour shifts and during shift days is too tired to keep up (though he does try. Bless). So, on these days, I've been putting my new toys through their paces. If I didn't have a charger, I'd buy shares in Duracell!

I'm quite enjoying the best of both worlds with my new toys helping me out when OH can't. Two totally different types of sex - double the pleasure :-D

Duracell all the way haha. OMG that's amazing VR, so I'm not going insnae with hornyness alone!

12 hr shifts are tough going too. I was going to say our poor other OH's, what we're doing to them! But they have it good, right? Some night's he just says, look, I'll start you off and you carry on, alrighty then haha. The best indeed! :) x

Lucky you in being horney all the time, sits back and sighs, lol![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ozz wrote: Some nights he just says, look, I'll start you off and you carry on, alrighty then haha. The best indeed! :) x

This is super generous of him!!! :)))

That's what I thought haha :) I'm not complaining!

i imagine this when you are talking to your oh

you saying so are we going to bed honey

oh replies yeah sure

you go up and i will be there in a bit

but if i am not there in 10 minutes start without me

I'm nearly 23 and a virgin before I got this low mood I wanted it all the time. Actually glad my mate bought me a vibrator nearly a year ago now

karen68 wrote:

i imagine this when you are talking to your oh

you saying so are we going to bed honey

oh replies yeah sure

you go up and i will be there in a bit

but if i am not there in 10 minutes start without me

ha ha yeah..no it's more like ..me to oh, come on I need filling

oh christ, again!!

I know it's really late but I really need your _ock in me

oh, I've got to be up in 4 hrs for work

ok

oh, look..I'll start you off but I need "some " sleep

haha...not often but it does happen. My poor knackered man! 6 out of 7 nights and with quickies inbetween, I'm really a lucky gal! :)

It's funny how timings work out. When I was younger (much!) and on the pill. my sex drive dropped like a stone. I was constantly fighting OH off. It was like being with a super-horny octopus!

He used to complain about blue balls - they say Karma's a bitch. I see the blue tits hanging off the nuts in the garden and think lucky things!

Ha ha, a unique perspective/ Had the same going on a long time ago! The super horny octopus is a great way of descibing them too.

Not sure if I'm allowed to say it! but my bean is on high alert all the time! Constantly pulsating.. I have a tendency to write how I would say things, get's me into trouble! I hope that didn't cause offence!!!!

Had to go without tonight..I feel being's how my insomnia is giving me a hard tme, I just may have to take things into my own hands tonight :)

I had a nice lie in on my own this morning. OH had to get up early. Made do quite nicely with the little tulip/petal vibe thing from Tracey Cox.

Not quite the same as the OH being there, but I managed ;-)

I've NEVER been one for morning sex, and have certainly never been one for having a quick wank IYKWIM, but wow. The Postie was lucky I didn't drag him in and give him a good seeing to!

Life begins at 50?