Top five fantasy fuck list (part 2)

The old one has been closed so i thought i'd start a new one.

here the old one if anyone wants a look http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/68199-top-5-fantasy-fuck-list/

so heres mine

1. Dean from supernatural

2 Sam from supernatural

3 Castiel from supernatural

4 joe flanigan

5 and my new crush is jim caviezel iv'e just started watching person of interest and i think hes goregous!

I agree with your number one and three; yes please! :D <3

So, in no particular order,

1. Dean Winchester

2. Castiel

3. Detective Kate Beckett (from Castle)

4. Nathan Fillion (probably as Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly and Serenity <3333)

5. I'm not sure for numero five... Someone badass... Though, the only "person" who can come to mind at the moment, is Death from Darksiders II - because, that gravelly, sexy voice? Them badass, sexy attacks? Would I? *nods vehemently* :P (Though there's also Captain Titus from Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - hnnnngggg <3)

... I'm strange like that. ^^; Don't judge me. :P

1. Gerard Butler

2. Joe Manganiello

3. Alexander Skarsgard

4. Mila Kunis

5. Milo Ventimiglia

1) Tom Hardy

2) Johnny Depp

3) Nathan Fillion

4) Jon Foo

5) Gina Gershon

*ahem* might have to go take a cold shower now!

1) Ian Somerhalder

2) Johnny Depp

3) Jared Padalecki ( Sam Winchester)

4) James Marsters

5) Matt Bomer if he ever becomes Bi sexual.

I could easily make this to top 10 lol .. others in there would be Jensen Ackles, Alexsander Skarsgard, Nathan Fillion, Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper

1) Eoin Macken (Gwaine from BBC's Merlin)

2) Richard Armitage

3) Nicholaj Coster-Walder (Jaime from Game of Thrones)

Can't think of anyone else for 4 and 5 just yet but if computer game characters are allowed, Zevran from Dragon Age: Origins. NOT Zevran in DA2 though because they ruined him!

Cat Lady wrote:

1) Eoin Macken (Gwaine from BBC's Merlin)

2) Richard Armitage

3) Nicholaj Coster-Walder (Jaime from Game of Thrones)

Can't think of anyone else for 4 and 5 just yet but if computer game characters are allowed, Zevran from Dragon Age: Origins. NOT Zevran in DA2 though because they ruined him!

Oh lordy, I forgot about Richard!! ;D

And honestly, I prefered Alistair to Zevran in DA:O. Something about how awkward and cute and romantic he is, just sets me squealing. XD

Oh I like Alistair too but Zev is my favourite. I think it's the accent and the cheeky comments...

I never forget about Richard Armitage. ;) And now I'm contemplating the Vicar of Dibley final episodes...

Yeah, I can understand that. <3

And yeah, I love him in North & South. Richard Armitage in period costume? *swoons* And I love those episodes, they totally make me tear up! :') ... And swoon at his sexy, dulcet tones, and smile~ <3

Also, Gwaine from Merlin - yes please! <3

seems only women have em?

You never watch a programme / film and think *if I was single or had permission .. * Gunther?

Damn, I also forgot Kit Harington (Jon Snow from Game of Thrones). D: There are too many guys that I like to confine it to five! T~T

Also, if I could have sex with a voice - Sean Bean's and Liam Neeson's. <3 :P

Oh I need to watch North and South! I meant to ages ago when we read the novel for university but I never got around to it :-( I did love him in Robin Hood though. The best character by far and I cried when he died.

Gunther, anyone can play the game. Maybe the girls just like sharing more. I think the list game originally comes from Friends.

Ha, most of the GOT cast are either too young are too old for me. I had a massive crush on Sean Bean 13 years ago though! I'm not attracted to him any more but I do still get a kick out of his voice most of the time! It's weird though, back then I used to fantasies abot him as Ned Stark and then it actually happened! Took 10 years but still!

You haven't seen it? :O If I could, I would lend you the DVDs right now!! North & South is amazing, you should really watch it when you get the chance! :D And yeah, he definitely was (though I must confess, I sometimes thought he looked a bit gimpy with the eyeliner and wearing leather :P).

It was definite good casting, putting Sean Bean as Ned. And I love him as Boromir, and in Equilibrium... Which just makes me think of another to add to my list: Christian Bale.

See? This is why I'm single! :P

Though the perving over anime/manga/computer game characters, and getting all hot, and bothered, and "hnnnnngg"-y at badass, violent, brutal fight scenes/attack moves (like the finishers in DA:O and Skyrim <3) could also, maybe, be a reason. :P Ha ha!

Candied Citrus wrote:

Damn, I also forgot Kit Harington (Jon Snow from Game of Thrones). D: There are too many guys that I like to confine it to five! T~T

Hmm Kit is cute but a touch on the young side for me but I totally agree with you on the voices of Sean Bean and Liam Neeson. For an older gent Liam is actually rather handsome too.

If you play computer games you might have thought the same as me about the Templar companion in Diablo 3, he so sounds like Sean Bean that I had to go check the credits to see if it was him!

PurringTiger wrote:

You never watch a programme / film and think *if I was single or had permission .. * Gunther?

thats why "grease" is the only musical I enjoy when it was released I was single

Olivia newton John does it for me

PurringTiger wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Hmm Kit is cute but a touch on the young side for me but I totally agree with you on the voices of Sean Bean and Liam Neeson. For an older gent Liam is actually rather handsome too.

If you play computer games you might have thought the same as me about the Templar companion in Diablo 3, he so sounds like Sean Bean that I had to go check the credits to see if it was him!

He might be young, but he's not too young for me! ;D Only because he's older than me, haha! And yes, I totally agree with you - Liam Neeson is hot for an older dude. :D Tee hee~ I have no shame, ha ha!

And I'm afraid I haven't played Diablo 3, so I wouldn't know. But I was so happy when Sean Bean voiced Martin in Oblivion (and when Patrick Stewart voiced Uriel Septim - his is another lovely voice <3). :P

1. Johnny Depp
2. Hugh Jackman
3. Chris Hemsworth (only with long hair)
4. Kate Beckinsale
5. Antonio Banderas

Cat Lady wrote:

Gunther, anyone can play the game. Maybe the girls just like sharing more. I think the list game originally comes from Friends.

I just thought it was funny so many ladies came up with a list so quickly