Tough Decision

I've been given a choice for a little game, it basically involves being handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded for an hour but depending on my choice depends on what pleasures i will receive.

The harsher the gag and blindfold the better the pleasure. now i've a choice between a normal ballgag, a large harness ring gag or a harness ball gag (both harnesses lock so no chance of getting them off). As for the blindfold i've a choice between a normal run of the mill eye mask, a leather blindfold or a hood.

What would be your choices?

I'd take the hood every time, and the ballgag for me. Enjoy it!

Sounds like a fun game! Go for the hood and harness ball gag ;)

I'd go with the leather mask and no gag. *is a wimp*

great game

You would have no choice with me, i would do what i wanted to you!

Mistress D wrote:

You would have no choice with me, i would do what i wanted to you!

oh yes thats more like it

Who needs choices when you can have orders!!!!!

Same as Mistress D really, besides I am in no way submissive, I do the gagging and blindfolding, not the other way round.

It really depends. I know for me that while I am into bondage, I'm pretty soft and vanilla compared to the type of stuff that's out there. If you're comfortable with full hood and ballgag then go for it! Just don't go TOO far out of your comfort zone for the sake of some pleasure.

I'd go with the leather blindfold & the ballgag

I'm going after one of the harness gags with the hood, just can't decide between ball and ring???