Toy recommendations

hi!
just looking for some vibrator recommendations specifically quiet ones as i still live at home! also looking for a toy that gives off the same stimulation as tribbing/scissoring if anyone has any recommendations!!
thanks so much

1 Like

Lovehoney don’t really have a huge amount in the way of grinding toys (and we can only offer recommendations from here) however there are a few things that might work:

The Vibe Pad is designed to be sat on so would probably be the closest, although I can’t speak for the noise.

There are toys that have moving balls to stimulate the clit such as the Filare or the Ora or the Sundaze has a short thrust motion that can be used on the clit/vulva which will give more of a rubbing sensation. However, these are all quite pricey so would depend a lot of your budget.

Otherwise, the closest you are going to get is a vibrating toy with a large surface area that you can rub against. Full sized wands are pretty good for this but they are going to be too loud for your purposes. A Butterfly Vibe might work or a pebble or knicker vibe that has a decent surface area and is reasonably flat (although some shaping isn’t a bad thing, you just want to find something that the majority of the toy will touch your vulva). Something like the Mantric one would be a good option.

My only other suggestion would be to look in the male masturbator section and look for something that has an interesting texture and plenty of stretch to go over a few fingers, something like a Tenga Egg, although they aren’t designed to last very long so they be good for an experiment before committing to buying some thing more expensive like the Tenga Geo. With these, you could alway pop a bullet vibe inside with your hand if you wanted a bit more stimulation.

Last random thought, there is the realistic vagina section. Obviously these are designed with penetration in mind and may be a bit too squidgy for your needs but it’s just a thought.

4 Likes

Womanizer or a wand

Get yourself a rechargeable wand, the love honey one is not too noisy and you can direct the pressure from hard to soft depending on what pressure you like.

Some of the classic vibes in the shop have a wave texture and i have used This one for grinding against (its definitely quiet and decently powerful but it eats batteries like you wouldnt believe for me)

There are a couple of others in the classic vibe section that have texture too

One of the pocket pussies is silicone, and is apparently soft enough to flip inside out to get at the ribbed texture (also has texture on the outside as well). You could put a classic vibe in it if you want the vibrations.

Sadly though, lovehoney dont really have any specific grinding toys, except the vibrating mat @Calie linked. Which is a shame.

1 Like

I’d suggest the tango X and the touch X from Wevibe. They are really quiet and very rumbly if that’s what you are looking for. I’d also suggest a rechargable wand for grinding on but there aren’t many toys you can grind on if that makes sense.

I’m having a second thought about this when I was less tired, the other potential grinding toy would be the stupidly named banana pants thing . It is designed to be used as to provide the wearer with some cushion and some stimulation during strap on sex. You may need to put something inside it as I’m not if it would be too squidgy without (a dildo would make a great handle).

Ahh, good idea.
@lizzy_m there is a second version of this in the shop too