Toy to be embarrassed of

Thanks for your reply Anony. We’ve had many discussions over the years about intimacy and sex and come very close to splitting up over it. The conclusion was that my reach reach a point in her life where she wasnt willing to compromise sexually or intimately (doesnt like kissing or any pda) and thats just the way it was going to be. Vanilla was the only option so we agreed thats OK but that she then has no right to express her negative opinions on anything I chose to do solo . Im not going lie - it was touch and go as to whether we stayed together and it has taken me a few years to get over resenting her for it . We are at a place now where I no longer see her in a sexaul way at all but do still love her and we occasionaly have sex but more importantly, we have a reasonably happy household and respect eachother.

2 Likes

The Fleshlight Quickshot Launch is absolutely amazing, isn’t it? I bought one myself a few years ago and Sexterminatrix loves watching me use it when her voyeur mood strikes, or she’s in too much pain to enjoy sex.

Because it’s VERY effective at what it does, when we use it I will wear a spiked scrotum cuff (like in my profile image) and attach a leash to it, which I give to her so that she can still be involved in the process and not feel left out. She has long recognized when I am about to climax, and she will give the lead a delicious tug just as I’m peaking.

Fuck I love that woman…! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I see what it is now; thought it was a pair of faces. :cactus:

My wife holds back my orgasms by pinching my nipples hard or by pulling on the nipple clamps and chains if I’m wearing them.

Conversely when she wants me to come she brings herself to orgasm using a wand or bullet. That always pushes me over the edge when I’m close.

1 Like

Can’t think of anything :rofl:

1 Like

Which might be believable if your username was Openlybi81. :joy_cat:

There’s nothing that I’d be flat out too embarrassed to bring up I don’t think. I was a bit shy / nervous that she’d think me a bit weird when I was talking about my wanting to have her dominate me while I wear a muzzle gag / blindfold head harness though.

Happily it proved to be unnecessary and she enjoyed it. She even likes to wear it herself sometimes.

3 Likes