Toy to be embarrassed of

What toy would you like to try/own that you would be embarrassed to let your other half know about?

2 Likes

Weā€™re pretty open and I donā€™t think there is anything I would like to try that Iā€™d be embarrassed to share with the OH. Maybe that should be a challenge for us :thinking::joy:

We have owned a Syxxian in the past for her and I own a fuxxing machine with a sleeve and a dildo (both for me), a Fleshlight Quickshot Launch and a variety of dildos so that she can peg me.

I doubt that thereā€™s anything out there that she would baulk at if I said I wanted to try it.

3 Likes

Not really embarrassed but my butt stuff can stay in the drawer

1 Like

Weā€™re pretty open and thereā€™s nothing I would keep from him or feel embarrassed about, and the same with him. In fact it was hubby who introduced toys into our sex life. If there is a toy or bondage either of us wants to try, weā€™ll bring up in conversation.

2 Likes

Would like to try ine of those large tentacle type toys

2 Likes

I would not be embarrassed of toys but knowing that my wife is not comfortable with the the idea of anything outside of the vanilla category, I keep my anal toys in a box ā€œout of sightā€ in the top of the cupboard but she knows that I enjoy them on my own. Iā€™ve suggested a few times that she could buy me some womanā€™s knickers to wear as a bit of kinky fun but sheā€™s never responded to the requezt so Ive taken that as a message of being anti the idea of me wearing knickers so when Iā€™ve bought a couple or pairs to try, Iā€™ve not told her or shown her just to avoid the awkwardness it might have caused for her. Iā€™d love to have a fucking machine too but again, its not embarrassment thatā€™s getting in the way but instead the awkwardness it could cause .

1 Like

Being a shy modest recluse that I am , I do not get embarrassed easily . The one toy my wife has not warmed up to is stainless ribbed sounding rod . I guess that crosses a line in her mind .

1 Like

In hindsight, I think the only thing that has really gone down bad with the OH was an extender sleeve I had bought as a surprise for when I blindfolded her next.
I did and the instant response was ā€˜whatever that is, get it out of me, I want you in meā€™.
So my belief that size might be more of a thing than she was letting on was dispelled quite quickly, once I showed her I was told thatā€™s not to be coming out to play again ha ha

Iā€™d still like to give it another try if Iā€™m honest, as would mean Iā€™d last longer and like the idea of her experiencing something different, but it is what it is.
Maybe embarrassed isnā€™t the right word, but certainly made me reconsider my judgements around what I think my OH wants and what she really wants. Actually I think I was (am?) embarrassed by my judgement, but not the toy itself.

3 Likes

Donā€™t think I would have any to be embarrassed about but often find when talking to others about toys they get embarrassed lol :joy:

3 Likes

My prostate massager for sure. She wouldnā€™t know what to make of it that I like anal play but straight. She be even more freaked if she knew I like wearing her knickers while doing it

Couldā€™ve written this myself :joy:

So a bit of an anal toys theme.
It is still a little taboo, but anal orgasms are some of the most intense.

1 Like

As many have said, were also pretty open with what we are into. We have some extreme toys but not a single one am I embarresse

1 Like

Now my browser history looks crazy as I had to look up half of what you wrote

1 Like

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m never going to be embarrassed talking about toys with my wife.

There isnā€™t any toy Iā€™d be embarrassed to say I want to try but we talk really openly about what we want to.
The only thing Iā€™m hesitant about is plugs during sex. I love the feeling, Iā€™ve loved anal sex too when Iā€™ve tried it but I canā€™t get over the worry of being dirty.

I over worry when I douche and do it too much which then brings the exact opposite of what you want. So I gave up anal for a long time but I want to get comfy with it again bc I do really enjoy it. Iā€™ve been practicing wearing the plug when its just me to try and normalise it. So far its not working :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@OddThomas

Have you (or do you have the comfort level to ask why), anything out of the vanilla category makes her uncomfortable?

Sometimes a simple conversation can give a lot of insight.

Iā€™ll give you a true life example. I live with my GF whoā€™s black and veryā€¦accepting and encouraging of me exploring my sexual interests as she knows my past history with all the women Iā€™ve been with.

She knows for me it was always about pleasing the women I was with in a dominant fetish kind of way.

As a result she is the only one who has ever really encouraged me to explore me. And does so with me.

So. One day. She tells me she wants me to find another woman (and tell her upfront of course), that Iā€™m in a relationship with her and happy etc.

Well, I did. She was a little older, Filipino, and A lot more reserved. She was In amazing shape and an absolute head turner; And looked like a child walking next to me as she was 4ā€™10 and Iā€™m well over 6ā€™ (despite the 10+ year age difference).

Well. My GF ā€œdared me,ā€ to try something new for my birthday as I grew up in the Bible Belt butā€¦Never really acted like it if you get my drift.

So she took me to a nail salon and just walked right in and told the front desk attendant we both needed pedicures.

I was a little shocked for a moment. But then just got over it and chose a really pretty (non standard guy) pedicure color with an accent.

Well. I liked it. The woman doing my GFs nails told her to marry me because I ā€œseemed fun,ā€ and was constantly making my GF bust out laughing with texts and IPods reading them to her.

Well. When it came time to go to the ā€œOtherā€ GFs house. I got really nervous.

I showed up. We ate. Then proceeded upstairs to her shower before the usual bedroom activities.

When I took my clothes off, she noticed immediately but didnā€™t say anything. But I could tell she wasnā€™t a fan.

We did our thing. And after I had done my usual pleasing ā€œact,ā€ I simply asked her what she thought.

She said she didnā€™t like it at all but, it was me and she would just deal with it.

I didnā€™t let it sit at that though. I asked her why it bothered her. (Since no one else was going to see it except her and my GF).

Then she told me more of her backstory with her EX-Husband and essentially she told me that he was a closet gay and had ā€œcloseted her with him,ā€ in her words and that it seemed like something he would do and not tell her about.

So after a lot of conversation about getting her to realize he wasnā€™t me and so on. She agreed that it didnā€™t have to bother her unless she chose for it to, because her past was her past and not her present.

Long story short. She went from absolutely adamantly opposed to it. To asking me to bring over something to peg me with from my house.

It opened her doors a bit. And was a shocker to me when she proposed that, after her initial obvious disdain, because of her 20+ year marriage to someone she says was a closet gay guy who was repeatedly messing around on her with men.

Iā€™m not implying youā€™re in the same situation with your OH. But, I am telling you from firsthand experience that sometimes an uncomfortable conversation can lead to unexpected results in a positive way.

You would know better than I, but unless itā€™s something both of you have simply agreed not to discuss anymore. Well, an uncomfortable conversation to be able to be comfortable with who you are and what you do that sheā€™s aware of that you donā€™t have to feel uncomfortable about isā€¦priceless.

Maybe thereā€™s an underlying back issue from her past that keeps it in the vanilla category. Maybe thereā€™s not.

But I will tell you that in my situation I always felt like I wasnā€™t free at the Filipino GFs house. And it was like being caged after coming from my house, with the open sexual freedom my GF not only was ok with but encouraged.

Iā€™ve dated a lot of women but never cheated on any. And never had more than one GF at a time regardless of how many all women and me orgies I was in with some of my bi exes.

They both knew each other and had met and liked each other and texted back and forth a lot in this case. But, the ā€œclosedā€ demeanor to anything outside of the comfort zone of the Filipino GFS mindset was the eventual reason I broke it off with her. (Other than her not so subtly trying to get me to leave my GF, when I told her from the beginning I never would.)

My point being is, I guess. Communication, no matter how awkward (unless damaging to the other person), is always best and sometimes produces surprising results if the ā€œunderlying reason,ā€ for the mindset of what is and isnā€™t ā€œok,ā€ can be addressed.

Obviously my situation was more than a little different than yours, but. Unless itā€™s something you think would go so wrong as to cause the dissolution of your relationship; well, I know what a difference communication made in my relationship(s), and will always advocate to get to the bottom of the issue, rather than just accepting one person in the conversation has an issue.

I hope you take that as advice with the best of intentions and if it doesnā€™t apply then will disregard it.

Otherwise, Iā€™ve felt both the freedom and repression at the same time in two different relationships and know the difference it can make to ā€œget to the bottom of it.ā€

And the closeness it can bring if resolvable.

In both of those relationships at the same time.

Best of luck either way.

Not toys as we use them together but even though my OH seeā€™s me in undis quite a bit and has seen me in a corset undis heels and hold ups Iā€™d be pretty ( very) embarrassed if my other half my two pvc maid pvc nurse, various other lovehoney items or my latex catsuits oh or my thigh boots

As a shorter version of @Anonyā€™s comment, I always feel its important to understand why people think/feel the way they do. Thereā€™s always a reason for it and asking why is the best way to find out.

I think hiding a part of yourself because your partner isnā€™t comfortable with it isnā€™t acceptable. Your partner doesnā€™t have to get involved, but I donā€™t see it as any different to a partner not wanting to play video games, watch football, go shopping, etc. The partner that wants to do those things isnā€™t made to feel ashamed or embarrassed, they just enjoy it separately. Itā€™s no different because its a sexual act, toy or piece of clothing that they want to wear.

4 Likes