Toy

Has anybody got a suggestion for any unique-ish fun toys for me? Want something new but not sure what to get :sweat_smile:

Its difficult to suggest things as we don’t know what you have already or what sort of toy you like?

2 Likes

Anal beads

Literally suggest anything though :woman_shrugging:

What’s the budget @Rebecca ? Will definitely influence my suggestions.

I would recommend a Pro40 Womanizer then @Rebecca it seems to get some great reviews. Also a mains powered wand.

1 Like

My wife’s favourite toy ever is the nJoy wand. On that basis, that’s my suggestion.

About 60 quid max

In that case for unique-ish, fun and good at it’s job, I’d recommend the Red Hot Tongue. Do not go with a cheaper alternative, they do not have the power for firmer pressing, this is the only flicky toy that has worked for me… so far. Definitely recommend.

Or for internal, less unique but by far the best in budget the Mantric Realistic. The best rumbly, penetrating vibes… maybe hold out for a sale though as Mantric being a LH own brand often have sales, in which case I’d throw the Mantric Wand into the mix too. At full price, just out of budget but when on sale, a suberp buy.

1 Like

@Rebecca we would agree with @steve19 that either the Womanizer Pro40 or Lovehoney Magic Wand are 2 very different must have sex toys!!

@Rebecca
Have you ever had toys in each hole at the same time - for me this is very naughty but oh so good

I find when you got a dildo or toy in your bottom the further playing you do (vagina/ clitoral) is fabulous

2 Likes

I have used a double ended dildo and double vibrator before

1 Like

My favourite toy is the Lelo Sona 2 Cruise - I found this to be a lot better than the womanizer - not sure why. Got it from a well known auction site for half the price - brand new obv and is now registered with Lelo for the warranty so 100% legit.

I can definitely recommend the Mantric wand. Have you tried a glass or steel dildo? I love them.

Get a good rechargeable wand.

We have tried many toys and had many good times, the best 1 the wife ever had is sadly broken and discontinued but recently purchased the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator and let the orgasms flow.
It’s that good you need to turn the power off at the fuse board to get a look in