Toys bigger than my penis

Hi all.
When you O/H penetrates you with dildo that is bigger than his penis, then he penetrates you with his (smaller penis) does it fell much different?
Can you feel that you’re not as full because of the larger toy?
Does it feel nicer with the smaller penis in you?
How does it feel from the lady’s perspective :smiling_face:
Curious to know

3 Likes

personally my spouse likes me more than toys, so size doesn’t matter, she prefers feeling the warmth of me, feeling me finish, being close to me, etc.

Toys she typically doesn’t like

3 Likes

For me personally I can feel the difference, he’s bigger than my dildos I’ve got. But regardless of the size, I much prefer the real thing.
Just feeling him inside me is more of an turn on. But it is fun when he uses them on me though :wink:

5 Likes

My wife has two dildos bigger than me, can’t name them I believe, but one is 8 inches in length and about 2 inch girth, the other is 11 inches long and 2.5 girth, she prefers width to length. But I bought them and typically use them on her, it’s fun and she enjoys it, but she always begs for mine… Not because of size or width, but there’s a connection you cannot replicate. Big is fun and erotic, especially if used together, but the connection with your OH should, emphasize should, be your ultimate trigger. If not, ask yourself why?

5 Likes

I can tell the difference but enjoy the husband way more than a toy.

4 Likes

I prefer using toys in my vagina over my husband as he is just too big for me and with toys I can control depth inside where he can just go for it and can be painful

1 Like

I prefer husband. Toys feel fake and are either too rigid, too floppy, just not right. Especially for anal, he fits me perfectly!

3 Likes

I can feel the difference but I’d prefer a real dick to a dildo plus a real dick can cum in me and obviously a dildo can’t…so real dick wins everytime :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

4 Likes

Love a real cock

I will admit that i am a bit of a size queen and have been very spoit in previous relationships with some girthy and long partners. We have a few go to toys i use for stretching. When partner replaces them i can feel the difference due to big change in size and he says he likes the feeling (or lack of) too. Mainly as he lasts much longer than if no toys used first.

1 Like

I hope I dont offend now but the way your partner manages to last longer is that because your lady garden is causing less friction around him due to using toys, meaning that he lasts longer than without toys being used.

1 Like

Exactly that hun x.

1 Like

Some can :slight_smile:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/doc-johnson-bust-it-ejaculating-realistic-dildo-with-vac-u-lock-7-inch/a33284g59198.html

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp do you know if that one is harness compatible or not with it being a vac-u-lock type attachment please?

1 Like

It says this on the product page:

• Vac-U-Lock suction-base included for hands-free adventures with a harness

So I think it should be. :+1: There are a few other ejaculating dildos too if you want to check those out:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/ejaculating-dildos/

1 Like

I am on the small side so all of our toys are longer than me and half of them are thicker than me. She will say if we go way larger she hardly feels me, but she likes the warmth of the penis and the connection more. She prefers both for then she gets the length she likes and then the penis and the connection after of us after the first orgasm.