Toys to help me get my ass to except a fist

I know it is hard to fist but i want to find some different toys that will help me get there. I can never find kits that go that big and i cant find different toys that are good for strectching eg low bulb neck ratio. I can only ever find big toys or small toys never in between.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I am not looking for dildo toys thanks.

I’m not sure why you say no to dildo toys because really they are probably the best thing to use and personally speaking as a married straight male are great fun and being done by my wife with one is fantastic for me and also for her. I have built up so that I can take a very large dildo now and also easily and very pleasurably take my wife’s fist.

kc. wrote:

I’m not sure why you say no to dildo toys because really they are probably the best thing to use and personally speaking as a married straight male are great fun and being done by my wife with one is fantastic for me and also for her. I have built up so that I can take a very large dildo now and also easily and very pleasurably take my wife’s fist.

I say no to dildos because personally I dont like going that far. I prefer to stick with non dick looking things, for me it just feels to gay i suppose its really just me. But if you have any good recommendations of other toys to help my wife do the same thing i am open to it.

Thanks again

Alicia4Ever wrote:

It sounds like you are trying to open yourself up for fisting by using butt plugs, going by the " low bulb to neck ratio" comment. This is not the best way to do this as your anus will contract back around the small neck, meaning you will have to keep pushing it in and pulling it out to stretch the anus it's self; it's the anus that has to be able to open far enough for fisting, not so much the rectum.

You would be better with something to open up the anal sphincter it's self. maybe this would do the job as it starts relativley smaller than the base, so that you can use the one tou to get all the way there, just a bit at a time . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

it's PVC so you should be OK to use an oil based lube, as the last longer, I would also get a lube applicator to get the lube up inside where its needed as much as on the outside.

Also when i say low bulb to neck ratio what i mean is that my anus wont contract far. I mean a plug that doesnt have a big difference just enough to stop it from falling out.

If you're looking at gradually opening up your anal sphincter with a view to fisting then something like this should do the job.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

I too would recommend the above toy for gradual progression

have u tried an inflatble plug. I have the skin coloured one and I can't rate it enough. I've just brought the cock shaped black one too and currently waiting on its delivery. . X

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I too would recommend the above toy for gradual progression

And I would also like to throw my considerable weight behind this recommendation. To me, this is a total no-brainer, all the gradual increases wrapped up in one lovely toy. 😍

If you're looking for dildos then you can check out **EDITED BY MOD** For 1 Year I'm using some of them from that site and it does the job for me very well.